Russia on the CRP..Committed to re-elect

You’ve used it as a source numerous times in your arguments. I love projection

It is not strange because the first step taken was to try to use this politically, and if we don’t know the names of the leakers, we know the side of the leakers.
And based on their history, I would want to see detailed information before I bought anything from those agencies. They are as political as they come, though hopefully Trump can resolve that during the next 5 years.
Action? How much effort do we want to spend on it if they are just going to tweet under false names and spend $35k on facebook ads?
The real danger is the spread of fake and leaked information to go through another Russia Hoax.

1 Like

Based on the leaks referenced in the articles this thread is based on, there would at least be a believable argument for that.

RT would be one of the least frequent sources I have ever used for anything.

Holy smokes man. Okay. Looks like my post in the Fox News thread was prescient and realized in real time here in this thread.

Spread under false names and $35k of Facebook ads.

I know this is your reality. I’m sorry though.

2 Likes

Democrats have become worse than McCarthy ever was in relation to Russia. The politics of fear and false accusations.

4 Likes

Because Trump only cares abour his own ego

1 Like

Lol ok…

Holy poo-poo…it’s Russian collusion-vu all over again…amirite? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And there ya go…It’s a no lose situation for Trump and his supporters. If he wins, the people have spoken. If he loses it was rigged and the deep state stole the election. Then the Right can play victim, which they like to do and the CEC will be in a feedback loop for the next 4 years.

The whining and squealing begins before the severe political ass whipping actually happens… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have no doubt Trump is going to win…Not because he has the better policies or is the better candidate etc. But because he is a better campaigner. He knows what people want to hear, appeals to their fears and baser instincts…

The Uranium One conspiracy theory crowd who chants “Lock Her Up” approves of this message.

Holy ■■■■■ :flushed:

2 Likes

I knooooooooow…they’re…sooo deploooorable…amirite? :sunglasses:

Projecting much based off of what the Democrats actually did do in 2016.
I can never recall that sort of weeping and blaming by any Republican who lost.
They just decided to work harder next time.

2 Likes

Bingo. Nothing he does or ever will do is for the benefit of the country. It will ALWAYS be about him and him alone. Maybe on occasion his interest cross-sects with others interest, but it would never be because he put their interests first. Just happenstance. But that’s good enough for those who swear they aren’t a part of the cult.

1 Like

Umm…before he won thinking he was going to lose. Trump said it was rigged remember?

Before jumping on this political blame bandwagon by “five people familiar with the situation”, is there anyone here who can tell me the nefarious actions taken so far by the Russians in the 2020 election? How about just one thing?
I’ll wait.
Likely to take a while.

Are we privy to the same information/ intelligence that the people who briefed the committee are?

1 Like

I am waiting for Clinton to say Sanders is really a Russian operative.