Russia on the CRP..Committed to re-elect

I just gave you an answer…July 27th 2016, after Trump asked them to.

Integrity my…seat. If he had pulled the Russia hoax thing earlier it would have looked like what it was, a corrupt political play. It would have backfired at the time when he couldn’t provide any support for it. Besides, they didn’t think they needed it as the media had assured them they would win.

Which brings to mind…exactly what specific facts were brought up in the articles that are the subject of this thread to indicate that any of this are true? We, most of us, are way beyond…oh well, if the bureaucrats say its true, it must be.

1 Like

“Within approximately five hours of Trump’s statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton’s personal office”

It’s been going on forever we do it all the time as well as other nations trying to influence elections I am amazed that people think this only happened in 2016.

Just a couple days ago we found out the China military hacked Equifax that had access to 145 million Americans personal information much more damaging than KGB Facebook ads, yet hardly a peep from the media.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4712954002

1 Like

Amazing.

A statement that doesn’t pass the smell test. How would they know such a thing? Stop and think about it for a second and maybe you’'ll see the flaw.

Care to expand on that?

“Five People Familiar with the Matter”. Oh, I remember them from the last Russian hoax. They are all liars.
Now what specific facts are available to support an argument that the Russians are interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected? What have they specifically actually done?

Think about it.

Which was a joke as we all know.

I provided you two examples where he specifically goes after them for the violations now how about a straight answer?

When did this “Russian interference” and hacking take place?

Hows that? That’s from the Mueller report that the Right likes to say clears Trump. So ya can’t have it both ways.

It isn’t always possible to detect a hack after the fact. Let alone an attempted one. They have absolutely no way of knowing if Russia had tried to hack it before.

1 Like

But they could tell the hack took place 5hrs after Trumps request though right?

Sure, but that isn’t all that statement said is it? And by the way, if I was trying to help a candidate, I would have to be an utter moron to try and hack them and get caught right after he made that joke. That sounds a lot more like trying to help Hillary to me.

1 Like

Russia funded campaigns to support Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders back in 2016.

Here is Stein appearing on RT just before the election:

Here is a Sanders interview on RT:

You know the drill, that’s (d)ifferent.

See…we saw this excuse coming…

Obama went to mitch…mitch said no…

It’s astounding to believe that they did it because he said it in public to help him.

It’s also astounding to believe Russians didn’t know she was supposed to win.

Remind me which one of those was President? He didn’t need Mitch’s permission.

1 Like

I’m gonna interfere in this election and get President Trump reelected also. :rofl: