Russia hacked us again

You were saying…? Why would the DNC not give the FBI access? There’s only one reason…what is it?

2 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe the FBI having had an investigation into Clinton that just wouldn’t end might have made them gun shy about giving them the keys to the kingdom.

It’s like you get robbed and you let the police look at your bank account just cause.

But what we do have is three separate IT security companies saying it was the Russians and the FBI agreeing with that assessment.

Why is it so important to prove that it wasn’t the Russians?

Because your Russian collusion case was more believable when you say the Russians hacked the server.

Why was it so important not to let the FBI examine the server to corroborate what was claimed?

There’s only one reason my friend. What is it? You can do this…I know it?

It’s the kid sniffer’s problem now.

Not in my company. All our data, emails, documents etc… are stored on a cloud based server.

All we have are a bunch of PCs and Macs that communicate with that server. If we were hacked, I wouldn’t have anything to turn over to the FBI.

But that’s what really happened. The Russians hacked the DNC server.

…and yet, they were denied access to the FBI. Go figure? What we do know, is that what you’re saying was what was fed at the sheople troughs and here you are, years later, still regurgibleeting what you ate. Go figure. :sunglasses:

1 Like

How is that defending China? They didn’t do it… that doesn’t mean they don’t run state sponsored hacking campaigns. It’s just that this one isn’t them.

Groundhogs day isn’t for a few months…

1 Like

The magical server again… just one server.

Also DNC is a private organization, FBI isn’t required to examine anything.

Now can we get back to this Russia hack in 2020?

1 Like

Ah gotcha.

It is important to construct a separate reality.

Cool.

Findings-

(U) The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi- faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome ofthe 2016 presidential election. Parts ofthis effort are outlined in the Committee’s earlier volumes on election security, social media, the Obama Administration’s response to the threat, and the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

Page 815

Beginning in July 2015 and continuing until at least October 2016, at least one Russian
intelligence services compromised the DNC’s computer networks.

Take it up with eh GOP led Senate Committee

1 Like

The FBI accepted the assessment of the IT security companies that they have contracted with in the past.

If they find it acceptable, and it is well within the framework of what we know happened in 2016, why does it become so important to continually not accept their finding?

The FBI is a massively corrupt criminal enterprise that Dems should have handed over a nonexistent “server” to.

3 Likes

That’s the funny part!

Cons: “Comey is corrupt!!”

Also Cons: “Why didn’t Comey examine the physical server’s! That’s corrupt!”

2 Likes

You refuted yourself in the same post. Very good.

Was that for brevity sake?

He didn’t.

You just don’t understand the difference between a pc and a server.

2 Likes

PCs and Macs aren’t servers.

:rofl: