Russia hacked us again

That was also a failure on the Obama Administration’s part.

Sad that the Trump administration failed to learn from it.

They NEVER examined the server but keep eating.

3 Likes

“Distributed mumble mumble cloud durka server not hardware humma humma.”

There I saved some lib a little time this morning.

1 Like

No mention of an FBI analysis of the server. Did you really mean to post that? It … umm… kinda proves our point. The FBI was never given the server.

Oh this again?

Groundhog Day.

1 Like

Didn’t OPM get hacked around 2013 and millions of federal employees’ information stolen? I don’t remember the same condemnation of Obama for his feckless and weak leadership. Wonder why?

1 Like

It was a failure on Obama’s part.

It is sad that the Trump administration refused to learn anything from that failure.

Oh…good morning Phil. :sunglasses:

The same discredited arguments keep getting made over and over. Actual IT security people on this very board have explained it ad nauseum.

So why does it never sink in?

Makes me think they think the DNC server is like a supercomputer or an old Dell PC tower or something.

This was a really clever hack btw. They got in by compromising a software vendor and slipping the malware into the software updates. SolarFlare.

I recall them waving their hands, trying to make up stuff. They were all never-trumpers. The rest of us asked a few questions and your house of cards fell. There does not need to be “explanations”. Was the server turned over to the FBI or not? The answer is no. Someone on the Clinton side made a disk and sent it to the FBI so that NO ONE in the FBI would be able to see what’s below the surface on the server…you know… the residual magnetic domain patterns under what’s on the surface?

1 Like

When libs need a diversion it is russia, russia, russia. :roll_eyes:

Why does it NEVER sink in that the DNC didn’t want the FBI to examine it? Now ask yourself, why?

1 Like

The FBI relies on contractors to do this for them.

Why shouldn’t they trust a contractor that they have used repeatedly in the past?

How does that work on a cloud server?

Yeah…I know. Yum, yum, yum…burp. :sunglasses:

Comey: DNC “denied” FBI’s requests for access to hacked servers

There is always a front end.

Also Comey

“We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which — again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute”

Why is it so important that it wasn’t the Russians who hacked into the DNC? It makes complete sense since we know that Guccifer 2.0 is Russian intelligence.