Russia hacked us again

The Trump administration acknowledged on Sunday that hackers acting on behalf of a foreign government — almost certainly a Russian intelligence agency, according to federal and private experts — broke into a range of key government networks, including in the Treasury and Commerce Departments, and had free access to their email systems.

Officials said a hunt was on to determine if other parts of the government had been affected by what looked to be one of the most sophisticated, and perhaps among the largest, attacks on federal systems in the past five years. Several said national security-related agencies were also targeted, though it was not clear whether the systems contained highly classified material.

Oh boy.

Russian hacking us again…this deserves response I think.

They don’t know who it was. They’re guessing.

Am awaiting strong sanctions after January 20.

2 Likes

I think it was China or NK, if there was a state involved at all.

2 Likes

My company is working this issue.

It’s APT29, which is Russia. No doubt.

China or NK. If at all.

No it isn’t either them. It’s Russia.

The exploit they used was so new that they didn’t bother covering their tracks. They didn’t need to because they didn’t expect to be caught for a while. And they were absolutely correct.

Chinese trying to remove incriminating evidence for Joe.

I predicted it.

https://community.hannity.com/t/fbi-confirms-it-has-hunter-bidens-laptop/236459/138?u=call_me_ishmael

1 Like

This wasn’t the Chinese.

Putin stronk. Russia is our friend. No way they’d do this. :roll_eyes:

I couldn’t possibly be China. :roll_eyes:

Your defense of China is noted.

2 Likes

It’s sad that President Trump has left our nation open to an attack like this.

Yet another one of his failures due to his feckless and weak leadership

3 Likes

Just say yum, yum sheople…followed by orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. and everything will be fine.

Not according to teh article.

1 Like

Our intelligence community said it was russia.

1 Like

echoes of 2016 et-vu…all over again…amirite? :sunglasses:

How’s this one stack up to Obama’s list?

1 Like

Our IC told us russian hacked teh DNC in 2016 and they were correct. No one disputes it.

Why would you doubt them this time?

Really?