Russia DID NOT TAMPER WITH OUR ELECTION!

Random person on the internet vs. Congressional investigation.

I will go with the one based on factual evidence.

1 Like

No they were statements by intel vets, which you accepted as fact

I still hear over the radio that the DNC Primary was rigged against Sanders even though Clinton got over three million more votes than him, and there is no evidence that any of the votes were changed.

Anyway, Hillary Clinton is not running for President this year, but Trump and most Republicans continue to be obsessed with her.

If only there was a whole report detailing all the evidence that they did.

Please stay on track, you’re now just flailing wildly about. That has literally nothing to do with the fact that Brennan and Comey were required to be apolitical

“Cleared” her real quick too.

No 3 year witch hunts run by Better Call bob.

You’re also ignoring the fact that the NSA has no evidence that that data was transmitted over the internet. That’s because it was put on a thumb drive.

Or we can analyze how sociology and marketing works.

You are 100 perecen correct

And you didn’t even thank me? How rude! :open_mouth:

They are the ones that aided Obama in his act of treason for spying illegally on Americans.

There is no such evidence. I am not ignoring it. That’s another statement that was attributed to NSA and you assumed it to be fact

And what the hell does that mean? Does anyone even know?

1. What specific information regarding Hillary did Russia release that cost her the election?

2. Do you know anybody who changed their vote from Hillary to Trump because of something Russia did?

Are you forgetting the 5 years of “witch hunts” over Benghazi?

It will all come out in the trial of the century.

That may very well be true. But let’s get back to you knowing that Seth Rich was the leaker and it being fact.

Hillary had a secret server hiden in her freaking bathroom when she ran this country as Secretary of State.

She is a sick person for doing that and the American people saw that there for she lost.

What ever tickles your fancy.

So you’re saying that if we find out unrelated and damaging revelations about Trump through investigations then it was all justified?

You mean like look for a crime with out having one?

That’s what those who illegally spied on Americans are doing right?

“The Russian government interfered in the 2016 Presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.”

Does anybody have the foggiest idea what that means?