Russia DID NOT TAMPER WITH OUR ELECTION!

Yeah I didn’t think you would show any consistency since that is exactly what the 5 years of Benghazi investigations were

It’s the excuse they came up with to coverup their illegal spying.
I’m sure all the Nation building Obama and his State Department have been doing along with Civil Society 2.0 and Soros NGO’s plays into there motivation.

Judicial Watch was investigating, the sick State Department thought they could hid the fact Hillary had a secret server hidden in her bathroom.

Didn’t work out did it?:rofl:

That is a direct quote from my copy of the Mueller Report. Have you read the Mueller Report??? Robert Mueller himself is a registered Republican.

As for your two narrow questions, I think that @PurpnGold did a pretty good job earlier in this thread at answering them.

You lost Trump supporters when you said “From Page 38 of the Mueller Report”.

1 Like

I didn’t see it. Do you have the number?

No one read the Muller hoax.

Did you read the real Horowitz report?

Yes the sick Democrats funded Obama’s illegal spying on Americans.

You couldn’t me more wrong. Have you ever even spoken with Trump supporter. This is our issue.

1. What specific information regarding Hillary did Russia release that cost her the election?

2. Do you know anybody who changed their vote from Hillary to Trump because of something Russia did?

That’s completely false. Millions of informed Americans did.

Real? As opposed to fake?

Still peddling this false narrative?

Is it a narrative or did it actually happen? Either it was funded by the DNC or it was not.

I have spoken to a Trump worshipper. The lies and falsities is astounding.

To answer # 1 - Russia tried to hack the DNC after Trump* asked them to. Who knows what information got leaked and to whom.

#2 - I think I heard 298 people. It was going to be 300 on the nose, but 2 people ate too much Taco Bell and failed to vote at all.

Ask Ivanka, she was “real close” with Michael Steele.

If someone choose to not vote at all it was probably not because of some thing they saw on FB. It was probably because the two candidates left were not able to generate the enthusiasm to motivate people to go to the polls.
Obama second election less people voted why?
The left have no one to blame but themselves for running a horrible candidate.
They even made sure she was the one to get the nod. They were wetting themselves thinking that she was a shoe in.
Now that they have egg on their faces their victim mentality makes them unable to place the blame where it belongs on themselves. No they have to find an excuse because they believe they are so much smarter than everyone else in the United States that someone must have cheated.
Look at the election of Bush. Both times they tried their best to find some way to change the out come. Makes you wonder exactly who is doing the cheating since they are so sure their candidate could not lose.

I presume you meant fewer people voted. The now impeached president Trump was impeached because of his actions. What did your intelligence agencies have to say about Russia tampering with your election?

Is this thread for real?

Non answers. You failed to provide the SPECIFIC information that Russia released that cost her the election. “Who knows?” Anyone should know. It should not be a mystery at this point. Russia caused Hillary to lose but nobody knows how? You need to do better than that. We’re still at square one.

1 Like

Posting again since you are ignoring my response…

Care to respond?

2 Likes

Like you could read the Mueller report its free.

Then widen the question. And I’m not asking for proof. Give me anything. “Russia interfered.” What does that even mean? Interfered how? How did they change anybody’s mind? They only way would be through information. Right? So what was some of that information?

Apparently not