Russia defaults!

Escaped my notice is all. I just assumed they would be our ally. Do we send them aid? Checked 2.8 billion over the last two decades

India was an ally of the USSR.

The U.S. has sided with Pakistan because India was an ally of the U.S.S.R. during the Cold War. The Cold War is over and the U.S.S.R. is no more. India is a large Asian democracy that cooperates with American business and handles everything from billing to engineering. Pakistan is a smaller military dictatorship. India elects its government and the people vote for their choices. Pakistan just replaces one colonel with another when they change governments. LINK

When I was young and credulous, this baffled me. Now, it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Intuitively, seems like they’d be a much more natural ally than Pakistan. Then again, I’d argue that Iran would make a more natural ally to the US than Wahhabist Saudi Arabia.

Remember India had to shed itself from the Colonialism of the UK. The people of India were treated like ■■■■ by the colonialists.

Definitely. That’s a bigger story.

1 Like

Biden and his class clowns did. Not actually all of us believe in throwns billions of dollars to Skyy. I would use the billion Biden shoved to Zskyy for something else.

Yes the bigger story is why India had traditionally been a Non-Alligned country along with 55% of the United Nations countries.

I disagree with the Saudi Iran Sunni Shia issue that has been going on for over 1400 years.

Of course we could have a long discussion about the greater Islam issue… But that will be another day

“If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.” – J.P. Getty

1 Like

India and China. They’ve had territorial disputes since the invention of the fire cracker.

Ha ha great anology

Yep. The Indians are still upset about the exploding chickens stunt that Chinese diplomats pulled.

Ok , @Safiel please explain this:

Putin wins again!

Let’s see, their methods of payment are blocked, so is it any wonder the payments weren’t made?

Maybe the US should invade Mexico and default on our debt to boost Joe Biden’s popularity. Have you seen those polls? Couldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

What a grand idea! Why, just think of all the new Democrat voters!

Jack Posobiec posted this map on Truth, saying it overlays the area of Ukraine under Russian control on a US map.

Some comments said, “Give them a larger section of New York”

It is just beginning, those bonds have to be marked to current market value. The Western financial institutions holding them will be screaming behind doors at treasury to be allowed to dump them, if they haven’t already started. They are going to take the loss and BRIC will buy them up and set up a direct debt service system.

Interesting news from an India news source.

While the western alliance is busy with their agenda,. Non-Alligned countries are moving toward BRICS and their emerging economies will grow. Doubt Russian default with western banking will effect them (Russia.)

1 Like