Russia defaults!

Russia doesn’t need gold. My God man…

Okay, thanks

It went up 40%, Biden has saved big oil and since Russia is a big gas station it saved Russia as well. What the world is seeing is the east/west divide on full display counties like India and China who the west made rich are propping up Russia it’s so obvious.

They are not out buds regardless of how many movies are made there as well as the nba lucrative deals.

India throwing in with Russian and China blindsided me. Guess I wasn’t paying enough attention. Guess they have had enough of our currency monarchy too.

They want the cheap oil. Talk is cheap and they could give two ■■■■■ about the war now cheap oil for a country of 1.4 billion is a steal. Russia is a Ukraine problem China is a world problem and India isn’t that far behind them.

As I was saying the east/west divide is plain to see. These countries we proped up and continue to do so was a huge mistake they don’t think like the west regardless of how much we wish they did. The media in both India and China are firmly behind Russia despite the west making them rich. A back headed appreciation if you will.

India used to be an ally, now they align with the axis of evil, that is not good, I no like.

To borrow a line from Trump - gee, that’s too bad.

Aren’t they concerned about climate change?

Oh you, funny guy. They love climate change as a mechanism to extract wealth from the west for no return, Who wouldn’t like that ■■■■■

1 Like

Maybe… Maybe not.

Indo-Russian alliance has existed for 70 years. In 2012 their bilateral trade grew over 24% and has been growing…

Remember during the Cold War, India played neutral.

And we put Europe interest above ours.

In short, no. While US mining, drilling and industrial processing of natural resources and chemicals has become cleaner and environmentally conscious in the past three decades, the ChiComs, Indos unt Die Russans destroy land, air and water without consciousness or prejudice. But hey, just so the greenie weenies know, climate change can be confined to one area of the planet?

That’s a ■■■■ ton of people.

1 Like

Hold on a moment, I thought as long as the US decimated it’s oil & gas sector and that other developing nations gave proper lip service to the greenies, that would magically stop the climate from changing?

Historically, we’ve been closer to Pakistan. India is not an enemy of the US, but we’ve never had defense agreements with them or anything like that.

And they still never took Kyiv. Trash military. :rofl:

It is wild. Things that are clearly terrible for Russia become triumphs over the US and Europe in this upside down funhouse. Start an expensive, pointless, mostly-failed war of aggression in Ukraine? It’s Putin the chess master. Russia can’t pay its creditors? That’s more strategic genius.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/27/russia-defaults-foreign-debt-ukraine-war/

1 Like

Why? India’s been an ally of Russia’s since back in the Cold War.

This is fake news. The real headline would be “US government prevents bondholders from receiving payments in dollars”.

Russia continues to provide payment in rubles. In the long term, US actions will only accelerate the move away from using the US dollar as the reserve currency. Take that Putin!

1 Like