Rush is correct about our National Debt

You have to absolutely do both but there is no appetite to cut spending from either party.

I’m just waiting to see when the Market cares. When that happens maybe then the politicians will have to care about it.

I think cutting spending is far more politically acceptable than raising taxes. Nobody wants to actually pay the bills anymore, especially on the right.

Fiscal conservatives my ass.

Donald’s war on ridiculous spending has been challenged by greedy Democrats and establishment Republicans, but he tirelessly continues the fight to enforce prudent spending on fatcat DC.

It’s why he’s allowing the American taxpayer to pay 92 million for his “Salute to Me and Therefore America” parade - so they can hear from his own mouth how much he’s done for this nation!

Like I’ve said before, Trump supporters are actually now enacting all the crazy conspiracy theories and rhetoric they espoused about Obama, including completely becoming enamored with the cult-of-personality of a notorious con-man.

Yep, just try and bring it up and see how quickly it becomes a “they did it!” thread. lol

My generation isn’t in power. We are just starting to enter Congress.

The issue is that people making decisions will never have to deal with the consequences of said decisions because they will be dust in the ground when all of these trillions wasted on war, defense, and poorly run programs come back to bite us. It’s been the same story over and over with the boomers. They took theirs and didn’t really gives two ■■■■■ about those coming next.

2 Likes

Or…

I know you care about the debt. I forget whether you blame only Republicans or not though. It’s hard to tell around here lately. :wink:

I have to say the increasing debt is a bit of a dissappointment but pretty close to the only one with this president. I hope he doesn’t add as much debt as Obama who added more than all previous presidents combined.
(Our friends didn’t care when he was in office)

That he is governing like a pro lifer and appointing conservative/pro life judges is very pleasing to me.

1 Like

This post is the perfect example of why our debt won’t be fixed.

3 Likes

Protecting human life is the most important moral/political issue out there.

At our Southern border?

3 Likes

He derails every thread to abortion. Like clockwork.

5 Likes

What the ■■■■ does abortion have anything to do with this thread?

1 Like

Priorities. Donald’s critics assail him unfairly for the exploding debt and lying and corruption, but never once give him credit for saving innocent babies not born to criminal border invaders!

1 Like

It’s all they have left.

The unborn are the perfect constituency to advocate for. They make no demands.

Once they are born and start wanting stufff… ■■■■ em.

1 Like

When someone on the right has absolutely zero to contribute to a real discussion, you can often count on them to randomly bring up abortion.

1 Like

He’s destroyed every conservative principle the “Republicans” stood for, but that’s irrelevant if he’s forcing women to carry to term.

If your single issue is abortion, you’re not conservative.

They actually say, in a debt thread, that their issue is “life”.

Funny, no?