Running mates- suggestions

No, its an opinion, and a broad brushing opinion at that.

I know its important to conservatives on this board to think that liberals cower in fear, but there’s no basis for such a claim from a party whose major stands are: fear of immigrants; fear of crime; fear of disease and fear of change.

1 Like

How long were you in Vietnam?

Has Trump accused a veteran of being a Russian asset?

Who was it who talked about “useful idiots”? Or was it “useful innocents”?

You can thank the media for that.

I never mentioned I was in Vietnam. What assumptions you make!

I had already learned from meeting several members of my father’s WW II platoon, that men with combat experience tend not to make a point of talking up what they did or their bravery. They leave that for people with something to prove.

I was in Vietnam, but quite briefly, btw.

Trump voters were convinced they were in the midst of a rising crime wave. Brave?

So CBA?

What kind of clothes were you wearing?

Why were Trump voters twice as likely as Clinton voters to be duped?

Probably because they are rubes.

Choosing Gabbard as a running mate might be the one thing that would make me vote against a nominee. No one wants her except cons and perhaps Russia.

The “fear” theme is repeated in liberal post- after -post. Political fear is a liberal obsession.

Andrew Gilliam or Stacey Abrahams. More likely Stacey for Pete. Bernie needs a centrist I think… Klobouchar should be Gilliam

I would prefer Ivanka over Don Jr. :elephant::us:

1 Like

dc

6 Likes

One day I found myself not wanting to fear things anymore. Imagine how hilarious it was when I realized that the only reason I still had fears was all because I didn’t want to have fears. :rofl:

This is priceless. First you complain about broad brushing then do the exact same thing you complain about.

1 Like

What does it matter to you? We were discussing running mates for Democratic contenders and you were calling my comments on Tulsi Gabbard stupid. I offered several facts… which you conveniently ignored.

I also offered an opinion… that Tulsi Gabbard would never get a Democratic nomination. Now its an opinion but I’ll put my money where my mouth is.

I’ll give you two to one odds that Gabbard is neither the Presidential nor Vice-Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in 2020. If she is, I pledge to donate $100 to Donald Trump’s re-election. If she is not nominated, you have to pledge to donate $50 to whomever the Democrats nominate for President. Do you agree?

alvin greene.

Or they’re rubes.

You should stop listening to Hilhag. And stop insulting vets. The Russians are helping Bernie, not Gabbard.

Of course not. I wouldn’t donate $.09 to a dem.

It wasn’t convenient for me to ignore them, the TOS caused it.