Running mates- suggestions

Cheating is cool.

Tulsi Gabbard would be a bold move.

It would skewer the DNC.

The only reason not to do it is her performance as a candidate has been miserable.

Whoever it isā€¦ REALLY needs to be ready on day 1.

No way Gabbard will run with Berne.

That is an astoundingly stupid post. Not to mention insulting to a veteran.

3 Likes

On whose part?

The others wonā€™t win it was always going to be Sanders, sorry for those moderates but the party left you at full speed. Bernieā€™s list of VP would be very short, he canā€™t put a moderate in the slot his base would have him hung it needs to be either Rashida Harbi Tlaib (Peace be upon Allah) or Ayanna Pressley.

Tlab isnā€™t a natural born citizen. I donā€™t know about Pressley?

My mistake. Talib was born in Detroit. I was thinking about Omar.

Sanders is supposedly being pushed by Russia. Maybe him and Gabbard are two peas in a pod.

Sanders- Raul Castro
Pete- Ru Paul
Joe- AOC
Warren- DeBlasio, who else would even want to be her back up

I am correct that Gabbard is frequently praised by Russian state media, I am correct about the Kremlinā€™s support for Jill Stein and I am right that Gabbard will never be the Vice-Presidential nominee.

As to the notion that veterans should not be insulted, I would have thought Donald Trump ended that principle with his comments on on John McCain.

If you want to discuss the Vice Presidential nomination, I would be happy to engageā€¦ but your tossing insults is boring.

1 Like

So you are no better than Trump.

What is your yardstick?

He is more powerful, wealthy and famous than Iā€¦ but I am a better man.

When you use him as an excuse to attack a veteran? Hardly.

And a woman at that. Tsk, tsk.

6 Likes

beto?

Who is broadbrushing? Its true

Poor beto o dork left out of the crowd. Once the love child of liberals.

Sounds to me like your just making excuses

Beto was conceived during the love scene of Deliverance.

1 Like

Trump attacks women for their looksā€¦ I never do that.
Trump attacks veterans but dodged the draft during the Vietnam War. I did not dodge the draft back then (donā€™t start your nonsense that Iā€™m a millennial, by the way).

Ergo: I am a better man.