Running mates- suggestions

Now Joe deserves a break after the time he spent in jail with Nelson Mandela, fighting for freedom.

4 Likes

Funnily enough…it appears to be precisely the opposite.

Arnold Schwarzenegger …

wait, he was the Running Man…

How about we go to three to one on the bet. As Dirty Harry would put it, “Are you feeling lucky?” Show a little courage if you want to tell me what to do.

And everyone knows why Putin is helping Bernie.

Bastard, I was drinking coffee when I read that!

I will never donate one red cent to any dem for any reason.

“Show a little courage”?

That’s not how it works.

^^^ Look who has been feeding at the trough.

2 Likes

The DNC?

Are you saying Gabbard has not been regularly praised on Russian state media. Look at whose been ignoring the facts.

Half of Bernie’s base would leave him on the grounds of selling out if he brought in a centrist as a VP. Sanders campaign is running on revolution not moderation. He regularly has “The Squad” speaking at his events.

Strange way to spell “Bat ■■■■ crazy”.

So just own up that you agree with my assessment that Gabbard will not receive a Democratic nomination this year… remember that was part of what you called me stupid (or some such) for stating. I don’t blame you for not being willing to put money on it; you and I both know is a bad bet.

She won’t get. Not for the reasons you claim. She won’t get it because she’s not bat ■■■■ crazy.

2 Likes

Farrakahn would be a campaign killer for any of them.

I never said why she wouldn’t get it. Why are you presenting my opinions. Stick to your own.

Oh and she won’t get it because she’s a woman of color and not 70 years old.

No? You sure?

Not reasons.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with “never be on the Democratic ticket” and “the Kremlin’s fill-in for Jill Stein”?