Round up has started

As a taxpayer, I’ll be pretty ticked off if ICE has not gotten judicial warrants on murderers, rapists and other violent crimes. At most, it would take a couple of hours. What is the problem?

So you think gov is so incompetent that they cannot round up documented illegals?

Local law enforcement in “sanctuary cities” are following the law and the constitution. A judicial warrant is requiring for detaining ANYONE in the US per the US constitution.

And the solution is what? Certainly not: Dont enforce federal laws because mistakes could be made.

Oh…you think sanctuary cites are going to give accurate information that goes against their own policies?

Are we suppose to trust them…but not ICE?

1 Like

I thought that’s what they;re doing now…their job.

You have a problem with that?

Well, if Congress would increase funding to ICE, that should help…

Is ICE too incompetent to secure judicial warrants? Even the smallest police department in the country seem to be able to follow this basic step…

If they are being turned away from homes because they do not have a judicial warrant I would say they are doing their job poorly…

LMAO… Sure, more money is needed…

I am sure that they do.

Do you think that they should have warrants?

Yeah, I wondered how long it would take you to bring her up.
Do you know the story? This was not totally because he was in a sanctuary city. The basis of this case was a failure of our court system who kept arresting him, throwing him in jail for awhile and they deporting him. And he kept coming back and the courts would not crack down on him that would have prevented this crime.
And then of course is the fact that Kate’s Law which was a bill by Republican Ted Cruz failed in the Senate due to the Republicans voting it down.

Great.

They should get warrants so they can legally enter private residences in order to place people in detention.

Wouldn’t you agree?

Then they should have no problem producing the warrants that they need to enter homes.

Sorry your A is in jeopardy of being lost. There are supposedly about a million orders for deportation in this country now to be enforced. If it takes a couple of hours to get a warrant on each of those, then how many man hours will that take? Man hours are money.

They do have warrants.

Trust the authorities. Have faith in CentGov. Big government won’t fail you my child. Let authority rule. Best not question your rulers.

…and it goes to court…and a decision is made…by a judge…to deport. What is that document telling ICE agents to deport this illegal alien? Are you saying that there are still more steps that must be done to legally deport this illegal alien?

They are following the laws of our Constitution. If you have a problem with it change it.

Many Liberals prefer it straight up.

But no, Liberals are not going to defend murderers and rapists.