Round up has started

Aren’t a little upset that they have appeared at homes to arrest murderers, rapists and violent criminals and had to turn tail and walk away because they didn’t get a warrant? Now the target has plenty of time to flee… Name one law enforcement agency that would tolerate that level of incompetence. Of course, its also possible they might not be describing these criminals accurately… They probably need more funding so they can tell the truth…

Not at all. Enforce all law. Adhere to Federalism. Trust in the State.

Ok…we get you don’t like Federal government. Give us your solution to enforcing our immigration laws.

Why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth?
Please stop.

No they aren’t… please… multiple federal courts around the country have ruled that detainers are mere requests and have no legal enforceability…

Making excuses…defending.

Then why are they being turned away from homes?

We have repeatedly been told that immigration enforcement is a Federal issue, not a state issue (though of course some states like Texas believe in working together with the Feds to enforce laws)

1 Like

I’m giving them to you. Trust in CentGov. Trust the State. Adhere to the law. Adhere to Federalism as well. Trust the authorities. Have faith in them.

Why? They are following the laws…laws that libs help created.

Once again libs think they don’t need to abide by those laws they created.

Why is that?

1 Like

Stating facts. There is a difference.

Perfect. Trust the State. Especially the State that libs created. Trust the authorities. Have faith in CentGov. CentGov is good.

Reported crime. There’s a lot of problems with those claims.

2 Likes

Why aren’t you ticked off they are being turned away from homes where murderers, rapists and violent criminals are hiding because they couldn’t trouble themselves with a basic warrant.

What fact…that I’m suppose to believe cities that are harboring murders, rapist and other violent criminals are safer then those that don’t?

Why is ICE not using every legal means to help us rid our streets and our country of these dangerous criminals by calling up a judge and getting a judicial warrant? Even one man police departments in the most rural part of the country know how to do this. Why can’t ICE?

Theme to Rawhide would be good background music for this thread.

1 Like

I am saying that the crime numbers have been reported and documented. If you wish to see the numbers they are easy to find. If you would rather believe a false narrative, so be it.

If I remember correctly, they have the same effect. I’m not sure though. Seems to me if the case went through due process and deportation ordered, that’s it. They aren’t being arrested for crimes are they? If they don’t report for deportation, what’s their status?

I know judges are involved at some point, but it’s not the first step.

They don’t seem to care about her or the many others that have died over the years at the hands of illegals.