Round up has started

I would say that when you state “harbor murders, rapist and other violent criminals” you are repeating right-wing talking points and have not studied the subject at all. And if you don’t have a interest in finding out what I am taking about, then this discussion is going nowhere. There is a reason that crime is lower in these areas. Law abiding folks of color are giving up the criminals and they are being removed from the area by local law enforcement. This has been documented by multiple expert groups. There is no “harboring” going on.

Actually they are documented illegals. :wink:

Are you saying they aren’t murders, rapist and other violent illegals?

Really? Who’s removing them if they don’t report em or hold them for ICE?

1 Like

You made this claim… we are simple asking you to back it up. Otherwise we are to assume you made it up.

It’s not hard to understand.

They hate losing votes no matter how disgusting they are.

2 Likes

So according to libs their aren’t any documented illegals that are murders, rapist and other violent criminals.

Is that what you expect me to believe?

Find one lib who has said that… show me.

I expect you to provide evidence to your claims.

I don’t think that’s true.

1 Like

José Inez García Zárate

Libs expect me to believe cities that are harboring murders, rapist and other violent documented illegals are 45 percent safer then cities that don’t?

Strange logic you all are using.

There is that love and trust of CentGov we have come to expect.

CentGov can do no wrong. Trust the authorities.

These are people who have deportation orders and have been advised of such and sent letters telling them to hand themselves in. Priority is supposedly given to those with criminal records, often criminals that the local sanctuary districts wouldn’t hold.
So is some sort of injustice being done here? I guess I’m missing it.
If there is an issue about entering a dwelling without a search warrant, then I’m sure a court will handle that appropriately as the issue arises…if it does.
In the mean time…other than wanting open borders especially for criminals…I don’t see the problem.

3 Likes

Both sides of the aisle…own this right now. Their lack of doing anything about this for the last 4 decades has brought this on and it’s about time.

The crime rates in sanctuary cities has been documented by multiple groups.
Hey, I was skeptical at first. But I took the time to look it up.

Of course they can be wrong…and the system should correct if/when that happens. Why do you assume that this will have more errors than most law enforcement projects?

Is ICE so incompetent that they need local authorities to do their job? Is there some reason they were unable to receive a judicial warrant months ago? Then local authorities would happily hold them and turn them over.

Kate Steinle…the young girl may have other thought about this subject.

Photo is courtesy of FOX News.

I assume nothing more than a blind loyalty and faith to CentGov. Trust the authorities.

I agree. It has become a issue where both sides are very talkative about getting something done. But both sides seem unwilling to make the kind of concessions and get to a starting point.

1 Like

Ideally, law enforcement should work together.
The Federal government cannot force that, but local authorities that refuse to work to enforce our laws together should be given responsibility for crimes committed by these people after release.
So local districts should release federal criminals back on the street because “its not my job”?