Roseanne Barr going racist

That’s what makes this a great country. I simply won g tune in. There are better uses of my time.

I hear ya.

It wasn’t in the original show. It was of the last aired episodes of the reboot.

Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, they had Dan finding out and addressing it then showing her hiding her meds in her ice bag she used on her knee.:smile:

Not sure how they will do it, but that is at least an option since they did have that issue to play off of already in the show.

Totally
“won three Primetime Emmy Awards, two Tony Awards, and has been nominated at the Golden Globe Awards and Academy Awards”

2 Likes

Oh! Prison time for dealing and/or forging scrips, or just a good ole death from overdose.

There is also that option I suppose. Lots to play off of with an addiction plot line.

Yup. Are the awards supposed to prove something? I have no respect for the opinion of the acadamy or any of the other organizations you mentioned. If you like her, then you watch her. I have no desire to do so. The know it all / do nothing, failure of a character she plays on Roseanne is nothing but continuous cringe. And I do not like cringe - comedy.

How about she realized that she was wrong about something and had to give a sincere, genuine, heartfelt apology with no reservations, qualifications, or sarcasm, and the stress of that gives her a massive stroke and her head literally explodes?

1 Like

That I agree with, I’ve never seen her in anything else, so I have no opinion of her outside that one character.

Now back to scenarios that will fit in with the current plot lines…

She was also Sheldon’s mom in Big Bang Theory. less cringe in that character. Still comes across as a know it all.

Why wouldn’t that fit in the plotline?

Oh, that’s right. The Bible thumper. I liked that character.

1 Like

I know you want to contunue to be butthurt over her statements outside of the show, but I was discussing some ideas for continuing the show that could explain her disappearance from the show. How you going to get that scene with her off the show? :wink:

CGI, it’s all about CGI these days. :slight_smile:

That’s the lazy way to deal with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

It would work.

How about she dies during a race riot she inadvertently started by any insensitive comment she’s made. No need to show her. Just let Dan tell the story to his kids.

You’re right… Wait! Does she have a sister? They could use unused previous footage from earlier episodes, mixed in with her sister pretending to be her. You know, pull a Paul Walker.