Roseanne Barr going racist

Hmmmmmmm…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Actually, it would not be possible for me to care less. Ahe is an awful person and I pay her little attention. That being said, while her statement was crude and insensitive, I don’t believe it warranted this level of censure.

Here are a couple of random facts that in no way defend her statement, but I find interesting anyway.

1. We are all apes. Members of the family of great apes. Which include Chimpanzees. Gorillas. Bonobo. Orangutans.

2. Most of the actors in Planet of the Apes, who played apes, were white.

They could do like the the show I was working on did… before it got cancelled anyway… kill her off between seasons, make a reference to it in the cold open and never talk of it again.

I’ll agree with that

Me too. Both have been on “The Big Bang Theory.” Metcalf still is and does a marvelous job as Sheldon’s ecumenical Christian mom. I thought Gilbert did well in the new series, Metcalf ok. But maybe with more room it’ll be great.

1 Like

Maybe Trumpism will have really made her lose her mind.

She was very funny in TBBT. A bit over the top, but it worked.

Roseanne getting interviewed by our host today. Probably not a good idea, since she’s had a couple of hardcore meltdowns the past few weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/m/22b322be-47bf-3a10-a4ba-b0543e852299/thursday%2C-9%3A00pm-et%3A-roseanne.html

It looks like something good actually came out of all this. Roseanne said she’s leaving the US.

She plans to be a broad? I knew something wasn’t fishy.

1 Like

She’s a Jew now? I thought she hated herself for being one. Too funny.

Bye Felicia!

1 Like

Probably true because Valarie Jarrett is a Communist thanks to the FBI releasing information to JW. FBI Files Document Communism in Valerie Jarrett’s Family | Judicial Watch