Roseanne Barr going racist

Trump huggers emboldened by their idol.

Barr previously referred to Obama aide Valerie Jarrett as “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.” She was responding to a Tweet that alleged that “Jarrett helped hide a lot.” That was a reference to a Wikileaks claim that the CIA during Obama’s term spied on candidates for the French election.

2 Likes

The Trump cult :heart: Roseanne.

I figured she do something like this, so simple TV trained minds will think she represents Trump supporters.

You had to know that given enough time, she’d return to her roots. I wonder how silent her most recent vocal supporters will be?

This is America…

I’m glad Wanda Sykes announced that she quit being a producer on show. I would flood ABC and make sure Ms. Barr is canned.

1 Like

Only the best folks!

1 Like

Are you ok with her tweet? Do you think it’s racist?

Barr previously referred to Obama aide Valerie Jarrett as “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

She does represent Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Yes, it was…

No, she doesn’t. It’s just TV, it’s not real,

Ohh, poor little trumptato is going to leave Twitter now. That makes it all better.

Thank goodness. Now you folks really have something to get worked up about!

1 Like

Do you think she was being racist with this tweet?

Barr previously referred to Obama aide Valerie Jarrett as “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj

LOL!
Just stop dude. This schtick is getting real old.

I think she was doing what she does best, scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to be funny.

I’ve always thought Roseanne is living proof that pigs and humans have successfully crossbred at least once. Is that racist?

1 Like

She is a real person, who supports Trump.

It’s not Schtick. it’s exactly what I thought Hollywood was up to. A way to define Trump supporters.

Barr was a giant Clinton supporter and democrat…

I didn’t watch the old Rosanne show and I haven’t watched the new one. I found a lot of her humor in bad taste, remember the flap over her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner, but I don’t follow her tweets, her social media or her interviews. I’m just not a fan. Maybe it’s just because she’s got a new show that, it seems to me, she’s being subjected to a lot more scrutiny lately. Same with Kanye West.

If you say so. :wink:

ABC just canceled her show.

2 Likes