Roseanne Barr going racist

He is a Mexican and a democrat. Not exactly the judge you want if you are building a wall with Mexico. I didn’t recognize the name…

By the way this “Mexican” judge was actually born in Indiana lol.

He a freaking natural born american, ■■■■ can’t you every read up on something before you put your foot in your mouth?

He’s an American.

That judge is American born and is from Indiana.

2 Likes

Maybe they can say she suffocated hugging her Trumpy bear.

Trump has German and Scottish herritage, I guess that means he isn’t qualified to make any decisions on what we do or how we deal with those two countries … I mean it wouldn’t really be fair right?

OK. This is weird. An article praising her in Pravada in 2012.

“Some of her public statements on her platform have just won her the endorsement of the Green Party Black Caucus, led by Cynthia McKinney.”
“Both the Democratic and Republican parties are bought and paid for by corporate America and cater to the needs of the highest bidder as opposed to the people they claim to represent. I cannot be bought. I have been a tireless advocate of Occupy Wall Street since Day 1, when I delivered my campaign speech in Liberty Plaza on September 17th, 2011.”
http://www.pravdareport.com/opinion/columnists/31-03-2012/120951-Roseanne_Barr_wins_key_endorsement-0/

Ok, Mueller, there’s your Russian collusion.

To white nationalists, European-Americans are the only true Americans. All the other groups are not truly from here.

What have it about people and not understanding that single issues don’t drive people. She is hardly a conservative, she is a Trump supporter. There that was easy.

i wonder if trump will send out a tweet whining about this tomorrow. maybe he’ll blame it on mueller

So, does not mean he does not love his original country… La Raza is big on the dem side. It means the Race… very racist…

Trump Supporter <> Occupy Wallstreet
Trump Supporter <> Green Party

If that’s all you got, it’s thin soup… And old.

Wonder what he’ll say about this.

his original country as in his country of origin? Indiana is part of what country again?

Its not his original country, what part of that don’t you get? He was born in America, that is his original country.

Dude, seriously stop. You have no idea what the hell you’re talking about here.

Says that guy who think a guy born in Indiana is a Mexican as if that was where he was born.

Are you sure? How many Bernie bros went for trump?