Roseanne Barr going racist

Well racism is hateful, so think that’s covered.

I’'m sure some have seen that picture of her dressed like Hitler which I referred to in my previous post. Some on Twitter have posted it again today, sarcastically saying they wonder why ABC had no warning Roseanne could say or do something hateful. She’s been on the crazy train for years.

And she also ran for POTUS in 2012 on a far left ticket.

No. Do you understand why?

I’m pretty sure Robert Duval didn’t also spend years praising Lenin and Stalin in interviews.

Is Barr really a huge Trump supporter? Is she actually racist? Is it all an act to create controversy and drive ratings. Honestly, nobody really knows other than the person making these remarks. Regardless, the end result is that her hatefulness finally ended up costing her.

I’ll provide you all the links you like, but it isn’t like you are going to read them anyway, its been clear since day one you’ll defend any action or words done by Dumpf and year that was his family name before they changed it.

Couldn’t refute even one of those. Par for the course for you.

Do you think Trump is a green party supporter and Occupy wallstreet supporter, as Barr was? Seriously?
How did you pick Trump to dump on for what she said instead of blaiming Occupy Wallstreet?

Can’t refute something that I don’t know the context of…

Thanks Joanne. I appreciate your truthful response and it looks like the cast is devastated.

This is incredibly sad and difficult for all of us, as we’ve created a show that we believe in, are proud of, and that audiences love— one that is separate and apart from the opinions and words of one cast member.

— sara gilbert (@THEsaragilbert) May 29, 2018

That makes a High Profile person available for a cabinet position!!!

The fact you don’t know where that quote came from or what it was about aka context, tells me you have your welding helmet on and your ear plugs in, and thats been the case for quite some time.

I bet there isn’t another poster in this thread right now that doesn’t know what that quote was all about and what he meant by it.

I wonder if there’s any talk of going the “Hogan Family” route and ditching her; let John Goodman lead the show.

She may own the show for all I know.

That’s hilarious… Now, I don’t even think it’s a real quote…

Oh look, cratic further entrenches himself in ignorance. Who could have expected that?

Bye, Roseanne. We hardly knew ya.

Oh who am I kidding? We all knew you.

what you are referring too.,

Holy Hell you really don’t know do you?

I think Trump was willing to be whatever he needed to in order to get a group of willing suckers to give him power. It just so happens he found a very eager group of said suckers in the Republican party.

My first reaction upon hearing of the cancellation was to feel sorry for innocent people who had nothing to do with this, and are now out of a job.

Sara is absolutely right with her comments. A very popular show is now over thanks to the unhinged comments of the star of the program.

I am going to miss the show, and don’t say that about most of what’s on now. Last week ended with Roseanne about to have knee surgery and the problems Dan had been having with money. Plus it looked like next season might be dealing with an addiction to pain killers.

All things many Americans can relate to.

I suppose though with this being Roseanne that it was entirely predictable she’d say something like this.

And here comes the conspiracy!

Except that Roseanne is basically playing herself and is a real live Trump supporter who talks and acts like a Trump supporter in real life, and believe it or not, Roseanne Barr is the head writer for her eponymous TV show.

To understand the lunacy of those comments, could you imagine a white person walking into a courtroom as a defendant and saying, no it’s not fair that the judge is black, and vice-versa.

He singled out the race of a presiding honorable judge and said based on his race this person isn’t qualified to hear a case. Both racist and stupid.

Defending it and try to deflect it all you want, it’s on the record and as you trump supports always say he means what he says … well until he doesn’t.

I guess they could rename it The Connors and say Roseanne passed away in surgery or something like that. Not sure the show would work without the character though.