Roseanne Barr going racist

He’s a messican’ born in Indiana! the outrage!

1 Like

Trump Supporter = Roseanne Barr

Roseanne = supported by Green Party black caucus

Therefore,according to the guilt by association in this thread, we must conclude the Green Party black caucus is racist.

I’m actually surprised at the “she was never a trump supporter tactic” I figured this was going to be another Tommy Robinson like thread. Defense no matter what.

However, since they’re abandoning her completely, can we use this to also abandon any other dumb crazy people who get with this Q-Anon / pizzagate troofer trash?

Bro, she’s a trump supporter just like you. Stop denying it and own her.

That dude doesn’t even look Mexican. Next thing you know Cratic will be telling us he is MS-13 too.

2 Likes

His original country is America.

Just wait until Trump tweets something in support of her and then all these flailing trumpsters really get twisted.

Yeah, only white Republicans can be fair and impartial. Racism has nothing to do with it.

unless your name is Mueller of course

As Foxnews just said:

Now here come the bots.

That’s the problem though. Just saying what’s on your mind, even though you are 100% wrong.

Hey, you. Q-anon troofer dopes.

Did your LARPing friend tell ya this was coming?

Anyone remember when this idiot butchered the national anthem, grabbed her crotch, and spit and those on the right were frothing at the mouth about how she was un-American?
(Beware, offensive comments might be attached to this video)

but did she kneel?

She’s also not a “thug”

she will be invited to CPAC or the RNC…

Trumphumper culture, right on cue.

Somewhere, Tom Arnold mixes himself a Shirley Temple and toasts himself:

" Tommy my boy, you knew you weren’t the crazier one"

He then proceeds to wash his hair in the Shirley Temple, and eats the coaster.

5 Likes

Isn’t Spain part of Europe?