Ronald Reagan was a closet racist. who knew

This thread is about a long dead Republican President making one racist statement. It is not about a long dead Democrat President making a string of racist statements.

…thread police.

Slow down, @Cynic. You’re too excited right now and it’s causing you to make multiple attempts at lame comebacks. Just proof-read before you post it the first time and you won’t have to keep hastily deleting your replies. lol

He wouldnt remember anyways

Dont worry I’ll double down on it.

How many racist statements does one need to make before being deemed a racist?

I understand you are embarrassed, you be you. Keep us updated on your Twitter adevntures.

Every Republican President has been labeled a racist at one time or the other. Even Romney who’s adopted grandson was black was called a racist and fascist on numerous occasions.

This predates Trump race relations have been getting worse and worse for years now.

1 Like

Well… The truth hurts… I don’t think Dubya is a racist I think he was clueless and let Cheney run amok

Don’t do racist things and you (collective) won’t be called a racist. It’s really simple.

And no, being racist doesn’t require that you call someone the N word. It doesn’t even require the mention of race.

Dont think his dad was either. they had other problems but racism wasnt one of them.

Allan

1 Like

Nah, that line of fantasy is what got you stammering in the first place. :kiss:

Always thought RWR was overrated. The article in the O P is proof.

It’s the left’s truth, it’s a tool used to shutdown debate this time they just happen to find someone who doesn’t care to give it back in Trump, while the others have to spend their entire career explaining why their not racist.

If it’s really true all republicans are racists the country has zero chance, and we are effectively Balkanized.

ALL Republicans arent racists; quite a few are however.

and because of crap like “there are good people on both sides” uttered by our president.

some Republicans think that it is okay to be a racist. It is not, never has been, never will be.

and it 2019 and we are still talking about American citizens who are white supremacists

good lord.

Allan

Im sorry if you are slightly triggered but no one in here said all Republicans are racist…

Here I’ll make it easier for you

Not all Republicans are racist but most racist vote for Republicans

It is a new religion which unlike the older ones they are no paths for redemption or forgiveness. It got worse during the rise of social media, now it’s a cult.

2 Likes

Straw men are easy to argue with.

What do you think think, as in impartial observer, raegans own words revealed in the recording says about his thoughts on race?

1 Like

You don’t see what I am talking about that goes beyond Trump. Milk is racist, math is racist, and now this beauty by CNN. Most of us agree Trump says some outrageous stuff, but no one is calling out the divide that is being pushed 24/7 by the media and social media contributing to the divide. Articles like the one below run daily a new thing to get outraged about.

“(CNN)Have you ever noticed the popularity of white robots?”

1 Like

I think the term is thrown around too much and as a result people can ignore what they want. Now send her back chants at rallies are just people having fun and Reagan said something but whatevs.

1 Like