Ronald Reagan was a closet racist. who knew

My research has revealed that Amos ‘N’ Andy was broadcast on Armed Forces Radio during 1947-1948- Harry Truman’s watch.

I’m working on the JFK pancake angle, as we speak.

I am really sorry for exposing Ronald Wilson Reagan’s remarks to the sun.

LOL. sometimes it is tough to accept the truth about someone we idolize.

Allan

1 Like

This thread reminds me of when the twitter leftists got pre-triggered over the Little Mermaid remake.

Matt Walsh meme is false

They remind me of Pavlov’s dogs.
They heard the “racism” bell in connection with the Mulford Act and began salivating, even though every one of them favor gun control.

Do you know why the Mulford act was enacted?

Sure- racism…ding…ding…ding…woof…woof.

Because…“racism trials” are the ONLY option, right?

Sorry you dont want to know the truth.

Its always sad when people cant face reality.

I morn.

Allan

1 Like

some people cant accept facts at face value.

reagan called some black people monkeys cause he disagreed with why they were celebrating

China taking over from Taiwan in the UN. Now of course, nobody blinks an eye but back then…

Facts over opinions.

Allan

You went here?

You should have gone with the easiest target of all…Woodrow Wilson.

Or maybe Thomas Jefferson…but no…he was the conservative leader of his day. Can’t go there…

You have one statement. You don’t judge someone on one statement no matter how bad it is.

You do realize that LBJ, who pushed through the strongest of Civil Rights laws, was reported as making at least a similar statement?

I thought recent examples were more appropriate.
If I had wanted to spotlight the chief presidential racist, it would have been Lincoln.

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races
while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race .
Lincoln 1858

1858 vs 1980… Hmmm

Johnson spoke in a stream of N word this and N word that.

I know, right? I mean, like, who hasn’t called black people monkeys at least once?

The problem is the left acts as if the only group that has racists have to meet two criteria (White and Republican) this is just BS I am sorry, racism is everywhere has always been there and in other countries it’s a lot worse. And you don’t have to be white to be racist I met many Japanese while working and there that were telling each other black jokes that would make David Duke blush, the Chinese and Indians and many in South America are the same. Dominican Republic is extremely racist with shouts of “Straighten your hair”.

Point is are their racists in the world you bet, I don’t think the constant accusations and pointing it is helping but actually making people more tribal i sometimes wonder if that’s the goal.

1 Like

okay and what does that have to do with the subject at hand.

every knows about Johnson and him being a racist.

This thread is about Reagan.

Allan

and if they were an American President I would call them a racist too.

its this kind of ridiculous arrgument. how bout those japanese, dominicans and their racism

This thread is about Reagan calling black people monkeys, nothing more nothing less.

Allan

Looks like you fell for fake news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/2019/07/09/ariel-little-mermaid-backlash-black-halle-bailey/%3Famp

2 Likes