Romney marches with 1000 evangelicals for BLM

I hope more GOP Senators follow Romney’s lead.

Not likely.

Signed, sealed, delivered…he’s yours’. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The police officer who had his knee on the neck for george Floyd for 8 minutes and 45 seconds was disrespecting the flag.

Burning the flag is legitimate to protest that.

Allan

He didn’t represent the flag when he did that so there was no reason to either disrespect or burn the flag. Hating the country does nothing good for anyone.

1 Like

What issues are you referring to?

The cop who murdered George Floyd was in fact an authority of the state - or city in this case. While that isn’t the same as representing the flag of the country, it’s pretty easy to see why people are upset with government, and authority in general right now.

They are? I am not seeing much anger directed at democrats. You know, the people in charge of where it happened.

2 Likes

You didn’t read about the MN official wh got booed the other day?

The police officer in question represents the law enforcement arm of the city of Minneapolis, in the state of Minnesota, in the United States of America.

He 100% disrespected every social norm by killing Floyd.

Allan

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

Neo-libs now:

“Romney, tell us more about your magic underwear”.

It is much easier to see why people are upset about those being killed, buildings burned down with peoples livelihood destroyed with that ‘protest.’. It is ironic that George Floyd’s brother; mass condemnation of this looting and killing is much stronger than politicians who support those ‘protesters’, who provide cover for killing and looting of more black people and white & black businesses.

1 Like

I hope Trump can find the courage and strength to move on.

1 Like

he was one leg short of a seat at the table

1 Like

No. If he were acting on faith, he would do what is best for the people. He’s acting just like Bush - - - they only care about themselves . . . . . . they are trying to avenge themselves. Trump won and it should have been Romney and Jeb. Trump doesn’t care what they think, he is interested in the people. Cindy McCain is trying to avenge her husband.

Romney is acting like someone that woke from being hypnotized and is freaking out. Or maybe he’s not woke. :thinking:

Do you see anyone defending the cop?

These riots are dead wrong as well. The people burning, looting, beating, and in some cases killing belong in prison.

Romney became a bitter resentful man just like McCain did. One willing to ignore conservatism if he could just get any sort of dig in against our president.

I never considered him more than a moderate even before myself.

2 Likes

Here is a view from another religious leader

Nice to see the politically motivated DC leadership of the church is not the only voice. I did think it was a bit of a stretch for the AB of DC to criticize the President for laying a wreath at a catholic shrine instead of thanking him.

Here’s some more political pandering.

I wonder if we’ll see Nancy washing the feet of some BLM or Antifa members like she did with illegals a few years back?

“Nancy Pelosi has embraced her religious roots…”

Well except for that whole “Thou Shalt not Kill” thing.

1 Like