Romney marches with 1000 evangelicals for BLM

I don’t agree with much of what Romney does either. :grin: :+1:

Rush said Romeny was the three legs of conservatism… What changed?

lol. yyyyep

converatism morphed into trumpism. a cult . long held principles dont matter,all that matters is groveling to the orange man

4 Likes

didn’t like him, didn’t vote for him, still don’t

Did like him, voted for him, still do

oh look how we all love Romney now

btw only you know what your avatar says. awesome for you huh?

1 Like

couldn’t stand him. i got a real issue with vulture capitalist who enrich themselves at the expense of bond holders

1 Like

LOL I bet Romney flown in on private jet too. And libs love him for it.

1 Like

he was such a puss it made me half sick

anymore though, i dont give a ■■■■ about any of the old guard insider politician ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Cons now

“Romney who?”

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

same thing i said then

In 2006, in my internal strategy and control systems class, we had a Harvard case study on the Salt Lake olympics and the turnaround that took place.

It was a terrific example of a successful turnaround, how someone was able to help save a disaster by instituting a series of changes and flexing a leadership style to what was needed.

That was, of course, Mitt Romney. Like him, I’ve spent a good portion of my career since then, in management consulting. I loved his 2008 PowerPoint approach to campaigning (others didn’t).

So yes - then and now, I’ve probably liked the guy more than most.

Now - regarding my little circle picture, take your little thumb, move it over to the circle, press it, and consider thinking about where on that curve you sit.

2 Likes

He shouldn’t. But he shouldn’t stop supporting conservative issues simply because Trump supports them either. That’s what crybabies do.

1 Like

Right! And when Biden says “Romney who?” It’s because he really can’t remember.

:joy: :rofl:

Mitt did?

hmm fascinating. but i ll pass

did you like his health care plans for Mass too? or was that only mud for the media during his campaign

how about how he did’t pay all those taxes (acc to lying bastard harry reid) ? did your class cover that too?

2 Likes

Did a 2006 MBA class on KPIs covering the Salt Lake City olympics cover Mitt Romney’s being taxed at the capital gains rate, referenced by Harry Reid as meaning he paid no taxes?

That’s just a brilliant question. Very thoughtful.

Have another Busch Light and go to bed.

4 Likes

Very clever of Romney to hide his hatred of Trump in a message like “Black Lives Matter.” I was fooled until you figured it out Einstein.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know that needs to be edited. So did the edit.

1 Like