Romney marches with 1000 evangelicals for BLM

Binders full of mistakes.

They now have Richard Spencer and vulture capitalist Mitt Romney, Captain Underpants!

I actually saw Mom yesterday, thanks for asking - outside of a hospital - dad’s in the ER again. I did stop by their house to do a bunch of yard work (no basement though!) - she’s been very overwhelmed dealing with dad’s failing health. What’s difficult for us is that with his COPD, he has to be extremely careful with the COVID situation, which has meant next-to-no contact with anyone - if he gets it, he’s dead.

So anyways, the early AM trip Saturday and morning at the house was how I spent 6 hours before driving home an hour or so to parent my own 3 kids the remainder of the day.

There’s always a group of people alive called the “sandwich“ generation, and it’s not like Gen-X or millennials - it’s those of us who simultaneously raise kids while helping care for aging parents. To those who are in this group, it is a bit stressful at times. No joints, though, to deal with it for me. 22 years since my last smoke!

Let’s see - I think I covered about everything. Oh wait - you mentioned basement! Yes I spend a lot of time in my basement. My downstairs office was converted to a playroom a couple of years ago, so I do keep my office in the basement. It works out well - with 3 kids at home all the time, it’s the quietest room in the house. 8-6 every weekday now that there’s no business travel.

There, that should cover it. Have a blessed day.

3 Likes

i didnt read a bit of this. sorry

it’s the amount of attention you deserve from me.

2 Likes

They edited the best part from the video

The old wind bag skeletor couldn’t get up after kneeling

https://youtu.be/pZgVBFYM2qk

It sounds like you’re on a good road and my compliments for stepping up. One thing though about the parenting, your parents will need more help in the future and your children will have children, again adding to your responsibilities. Personally…it’s a labor of love…and I love it…as I know you do to. Be strong my friend.

1 Like

Romney is an idiot thinking this will buy him votes next time he runs for POTUS.

Posers posing for a photo op. My, how original.

1 Like

You da man!

I just strive for the B+ life with the occasional A and more-than-occasional-C.

Yeah she’s not much on the pro life movement is she? :roll_eyes:

Well, if I had lost an election for President, I might feel a little off. So what? I never had much affection for Romney. I liked it when he was ridiculed for his binders full of women. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t a stand-up guy. I just reveled in his gaffe because I wanted Obama to be elected and that was a pretty good talking point. Basically my same feeling about McCain. Frankly I think Romney might have been a good president. Same with McCain. But so what?

Moreover, everybody has a right to change their opinion, contradict themselves, make mistakes, learn something new, and so on without being ridiculed.

“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”

– F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Good Lord.

Let’s not get personal please.

A priest gave a homily which critiqued the archbishop, when going over Scripture and the commandments, dealing with the looting and murdering, I thought it was cool:

kind of long, it is a homily but a good one,

If Romney runs for POTUS again, libs can change their mind and vote for him to be President and continue the brainless circus. Ridicule however would most certainly follow.

ok. but just so we’re clear these disrespectful swipes are ok now?

1 Like

The hint goes for everybody.

Much of the GOP would never vote for him again. I only voted for him (held my nose) because i was sick of Obama and his policies.

Couldn’t bring myself to vote for McCain at all. Voted 3rd party that year(only time i’ve ever done that).

must have gotten the idea from trumps church visit
except they didnt need tear gas

1 Like

yeah, they just needed racial props. may as well have said “Look at me, I can’t be racist, I have a black friend”