Roger Stone arrested

I woke up to this…

2 Likes

You sleep?

Stone could be another los Vegas concert shooter.

That’s why he signature bonded out with passport in tow. He’s a real dangerous threat.

He doesn’t have a valid passport and can’t leave the area.

What area?

If such a quack, why has Stone been one of Trump’s closest pals and advisors for decades? Stone is the guy who convinced Trump to run for President.

Florida, his office in DC, NYC where he has another home.

All the cool places to soak up plenty of attention. Bring on the trial!

Also the places where the offices of Robert Mueller and the SDNY reside, but why quibble?

How have the President’s buddies fared so far on charges brought against them? I mean, percentage wise? Just a shot in the dark. A guesstimate. How many charges have been brought that have been dropped or not guilty verdicts brought against them. Basically, what’s the on-base percentage for the Special Counsel and SDNY when it comes to associates of the President?

1 Like

Are you asking what’s reported in Republican Media or are you asking what happened to real life? Because in Republican Media they were all fake charges

Like I said, bring on the Roger Stone trial starring Roger Stone. It will be juridical jurisprudential history in the making. The witness procession and their testimony as to the charges of witness tampering and obstruction of justice will be cosmic. The Greatest show on earth.

Don’t worry, there will be a trial. That’s just the kind of dude Stone is.

Mueller is probably praying he does as well. Then he can call specific people to testify under oath. The Trump family is probably praying he takes a plea deal.

Looking forward to a trial especially the testimony regarding the witness tampering and obstruction charges.

The real target of the Stone arrest and search warrant was his electronic devices. The charges he’s facing are most likely limited because of the broad discovery rules of a Federal indictment and they don’t want to tip off to the real targets of the investigation.

2 Likes

Theres functionally no difference between posting bail or bonding out. Binding out means Stone agreed to all criminal and civil penalties if he’s tries to flee.

The only people who think that means that Stone made bail by posting a bond means anything don’t know what they’re talking about.

You are the only one here that knows what they are talking about. I’ve noticed that too.

You keep making a bid deal about how Stone posted bond instead of bail, like it means something.

What does it mean to you?

Define making a “big deal”

Flippity flip flop

https://twitter.com/thisweekabc/status/1089527691898810368?s=21