Roger Stone arrested

What’s wrong about being gay?

Not a damned thing!

:hugs:

Ya Stone is eating this up, he is on Fox promoting his website talking about how his dogs being traumatized after the raid and won’t come out from under the bed.

We have reached uncharted territory, next up Alex Jones and the gay frogs will be the next on Mueller’s list of important people.

Impeding Trump? The only thing impeding him is him.

Roger Stone is one of Donald Trump’s oldest and most trusted friends

It is if he’s involved with criminal activity. Which is why all these contacts should be investigated.

Strozk and McCabe … hilarious that you think they did something with the Russians and not Trump.

The back story behind Stone and Elliot Spitzer’s father is interesting. The phone message he left was crazy. The guy is wild.

It’s funny how he’s changed over the years. Like a WWE wrestler.

Yeah. You see someone robbing a bank you hold an investigation before arresting them. Of course there was one little embarrassing thing preventing Rosenstein from charging Trump for obstruction for firing Comey…he told him to do it.

Its hilarious that you read that into what I said.

You might want to re-read your post, then.

I guess crime is like a tree falling in the woods. Unless it’s not directly observed, it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Why is stone of the belief that anyone cares about him other than to see if hes going to jail or knows something about Trump? The only people who pay attention to him it seems are slimy / criminal politicians that want a shameless liar on their side.

Amazing line, that had some spice

Because Stone is obviously a quack that sits beside Alex Jones on info wars. Regardless if he is guilty or innocent he is the type that indulges in the attention this will bring him.

1 Like

Stone was on Chris Cuomo’s show on CNN the night he was arrested.

He clearly loves the attention.

Steve Martin 4:40

1 Like

That’s funny

What we witnessed was like a PR stunt.
Roger Stone a fascinating flim flam man, a baggert that will dine on this until his last breath. He simply glowed on the media shows.
I hope he does not plea. I want the trial starring Roger Stone.