Roger Stone arrested

You seem to believe that how he secured his release from jail (bond vs bail) has something to do with anything regarding his arrest and indictment.

He didn’t have the money and no one would give him the money for his bail, so he had to put up collateral (likely his house) to secure his release.

Oh Mr Smarty Pants over here

Read CNN’s version and not someone else’s interpretation. The answer to how they figured it out is easy: It’s what reporters do.

Whos Scott Free?

Not to mention the complaints about the “time” it’s taking Mueller, considering these types of investigations are usually drawn out and this investigation has been moving at a relatively quick pace.

1 Like

While Manafort crimes are tangible Stones might be more treasonsble

Just to revisit the Stone-as-Henry-Hill analogy, etc. that you suggested. I’ve leaned toward it, given what a character he is. But upon reflection, and considering a preponderance of evidence, I can’t do it. He’s too deliberately hateful for me to cast him in that role, e.g.:

https://twitter.com/NormOrnstein/status/1088875212731572224

1 Like

Scott Free used to post here at hannity.com. No joke. The guy was a giant, if his avatar was real. Conservative, but sociable. Wouldn’t fit in well here these days.

Operative word here “If”

Just read through those multiple tweets. He really is a disgusting human being.

Can you explain how that all makes Stone any less indicted?

1 Like

:rofl:

I’m not sure you’re using those words right.

He paid his bail with a bond.

It’s sad to have to explain it, isn’t it?

1 Like

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

1 Like

Let’s wait till his day in court.

1 Like

The joke that validated Hillary is a criminal. It was pretty funny.

Not different. Just more of the same, all heading in the same direction. Follow the yellow drip road.

Sigh… it’s like talking to my sister’s kids.

They didn’t arrest him in a pre-dawn raid because they were afraid he’d come out guns blazing. They did it because they thought he might run and/or destroy evidence. Just like Manafort.

Did you miss his statement that the agents were very courteous?

1 Like

how many in Trumps orbit have been investigated and indicted?

1 Like

I’m trying…I really am. Each time I do, I also remember why a special prosecutor was appointed was to expose Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. So far, we’ve found problems with taxes and other such non-Russian collusion items but…“where’s the beef”? It’s time…and this once again ain’t it. I’ll wait but all I’ve seen is a giant, politically made hurdle put in place by establishment politicians and the MSM that continues to spin, respin, recreate and respin again for all of the sheople to feed on and blurt out baaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaad things about Trump while impeding him from fulfilling his campaign promises.