Roger Stone arrested

Yeah that’s why is bonded out instead if posting bail. lol he’s so so dangerous.

Ok.

5whatevs

When this is a distinction for hanging a hat…

Just curious, how much time do you think Stone will do in the pokey? I’d like to bookmark your answer.

Years.

Be brave, be specific.

good point. call law enforcement and tell them to come unarmed the next time they go arrest some dude. your plan is full-proof.

Clearly the FBI was afraid that Stone was going to rush out with machine guns blazing.
What were his prior actual violent actions, again?

No idea why there was no bail?

We got Trump #34567
How many years will Stone get?

There is an ongoing investigation that hasn’t concluded yet.

Plan ahead

Let’s wait till his day in court.

True. My reply was more to the assertion that there is “no evidence” surrounding the indictment.

Although Stone has not been found guilty, 5 out of the 6 people directed involved with Trump have pled or been found guilty. Stone is the 6th. If I were a betting man…

Do you think he’s going to get off scott free?

The federal conviction rate is like 90 percent. Hes toast

While technically correct, when a prosecution includes actual quotes from emails you sent, you can pretty certain that the actual quotes exist in the emails. Are you suggesting that prosecution is making up quotes?

They’re trying to pretend that there have a been a ton of Mueller investigations that started and concluded so they can claim victories along the way. The fact that the initial investigation isn’t over yet, and we’re not even to step one yet, is kind of funny.

But what else can they do? They see a bulldog investigator methodically going through the investigation and they know what’s coming.

1 Like

Thanks, LucyLou. But the emotionally driven left and globalist dupes can’t see that. They imagine that indictments against anti-left anti-globalists must be completely factual… that Mueller and his team can only behave with the utmost integrity.

1 Like

Trump claimed to hire only the best. Unfortunately he is being investigated by “the best”.

1 Like