Robert Mueller scores a victory as federal judge allows criminal case against Paul Manafort to move forward

I completely agree with this sentiment. And my opinion is that it is the latter of the two options you accurately provided.

So, it’s a political persecution, not justice…

Democrats are equally guilty of this, they controlled the DOJ for eight years, I didn’t see them arrest Bush or Cheney.

But then, Obama didn’t accuse them of being criminals and whine about the DOJ not going after them.

Are the charges not valid?

Plenty of Democrats did.

Sure, but I’m talking about the guy in charge.

The case against the President Trump is over. It’s time to move on. . . Mueller knows federal prosecutors cannot indict a sitting President, even if they had something on him, which they don’t.

Why didn’t you share your magical abilities sooner?

If you are talking to me, I did share it.

Political how? He was employed by the campaign. And even if his money laundering was done outside, that doesn’t eliminate the fact he may have done other illegals with the campaign.

How does it work? How are you able to enter the minds of all of the players and find out something that even Mueller might not know yet?

You’re amazing.

What didn’t Mueller know?

Mueller now says he can’t indict Trump, but this law professor says others can.

You’re asking me? You just said the investigation would turn up nothing. Just use your ESP and find out. And please share your findings.

anonymous internet posters. the best way to judge potential crimes.

If they were going for obstruction or collusion, neither are crimes.

What else you got?

Obstruction of justice isn’t a crime?

In addition to mindreading, you can change federal criminal statutes, too?

I know who I am. :slight_smile: