Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

So touristy stuff.

I prefer the climate to that of Houston.

I wanted Cruz to be President. I thought he would have made a good one. I didn’t know he would fold when challenged.

I’m sure in his mind he took the high road. Sometimes leadership requires getting dirty.

Robbie is just another dem appealing to emotion.

Neither of them represent me, nor are they supposed to.

Thanks for the 17th Amendment.

I am extremely disappointed in the choices I am being presented with in politics these days.

Why? I’ve been twice and I find it to be a lovely state. Mostly friendly people and I do admire that many of them can pull off the cowboy look. I tried it, needless to say I looked ridiculous. But most Texans can pull it off somehow.

You’ll be hard pressed to find “the cowboy look” in Austin or Houston anymore. Mostly yuppies with neck beards.

Of the two, I think Cruz will still represent the state better. As is the task of a Senator.

No necessarily. That’s all stuff my wife and I enjoy here in Houston. I’d argue our food scene is much better than Austin’s and our breweries are pretty awesome as well.

Absolutely, it doesn’t get much worse than Houston.

Ok. Glad we could agree on half.

No, it never looks good.

And no matter how cool Austin is (or Houston) the state’s politics are backward and controlled by the Regressives. They will prove it once again by re-electing Cruz.

Then stay out. Win-Win.

Are there no men left in politics in this country or is the feminization complete?

Doesn’t like Dallas because of the bad winter weather. Go figure.
They aren’t prepared for it because it is so rare.

Must have been the 60s.

I have another Bat Mitzvah next May in Austin so I will be back. But probably not again until weddings start happening.

How can I help.

They wear bolo ties and turquoise to Bar Mitzvahs?

Nope. Last year. In San Antonio. And every time I’ve been in Dallas.

And guys, wearing your gun on your belt buckle doesn’t make you look like a manly man. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Good grief no. Jews wouid never wear that. Anywhere.

1 Like

Funny, I haven’t seen either in years except by Mexicans.

How do they wear guns on a belt buckle?

Good, we can take that off the outrage list.

Magnets?