Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

Strange, never seen that either. I guess it could happen. Seems like it would be uncomfortable.

Then you don’t have to live there or visit.

This is why we should break the country up into smaller more manageable sizes. There’s no tolerance on either side any more.

On a belt buckle? This makes no sense.

I meant belt. But you all knew that.

TBS, some of the belt buckles are so huge they bump up to where their gun is.

Dallas was the worst major city I have visited in the U.S., by a large margin, sounds like other areas may be better. iDK.

I live in Corpus and really like it here. Ten minute drive to the beach, art festivals (my finacee is an artist with a degree in graphic illustration), good music scene, plenty of job, etc.

Plus, it’s the second fattest city in America, so I feel like a super model here. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah I would like the coast much better (well… basically mandatory), but I don’t like humidity, and love my cool blue Pacific Ocean… the Gulf… eh…

My fiance’s brother is a Border Patrol agent in San Diego. The Pacific is beautiful but the water there always feels cold. Plus everything in Cally is so much more expensive there and I hate traffic and congestion. Expense and congestion are the main reasons we moved out of northern Virginia.

I can only guess she was watching replays of “Dallas”.

Where would you prefer they wear their guns?

Now you’ve been watching Urban Cowboy.

To be fair, I saw that look quite a bit when I was stationed at Ft Bliss in El Paso in the late 90’s- early 00’s.

I prefer they don’t even have guns, but if they must have them (I know it makes them feel like they are manly men by having guns) keep them at home, at the very least, where only their family members could get accidental shot.

To be realistic, I live in Dallas and don’t remember seeing people dressed like that. I never see people wearing guns. Ever. There’s probably not a store that would allow them inside.
I’m seeing comic book versions here.
Of course with a huge city like Dallas, I mostly am seeing the northern suburbs.

Rapist face. That’s my thing. It springs from my total apolitical girlfriend at the time watching the first GOP debate with me and when Cruz answered the first question she blurted out “Who’s the guy with the rapist face?”

What if one of them has to save a cop?

Los Angeles is the single worst big city I’ve ever visited. And I’ve been to Newark and Jersey City! LA is just a thousand square miles of highways and strip malls. Ugh.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:
Best morning laugh i’ve had in a long while.

:rofl::rofl:
I think there’s a commercial making fun of this.

Crap, you described just about every big city in Texas.

I know that’s their dream but the chances are higher they’d accidentally shoot themselves is far greater. But at least that culls the herd.