Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

It’s not. You’re good, it’s full of people like you.

:rofl: the horror.

It’s just a testament of his character. He’s a sleazebag.

So that’s how you see it eh?

What compliment did Robbie pay Cruz?

Austin is great, the rest of Texas, not so much. And the people they elect to represent them in office are deplorable. I couldn’t live there. I would be aggravated to no end.

You don’t know anything about Texas. Nobody is asking you to come here.

Not sure who Ted is campaigning for here…

He’s right.

Does that church lose tax exemption now?

Dunno. Ask the GOP?

https://gop.com/what-churches-can-and-cannot-do-in-politics

Well, they do have control of the centgov.

I’ve been to Texas several times. I have family in Austin. I was just in Austin and San Antonio last year.

I was once stuck in Dallas for 3 days because of an ice storm on my way back to college after winter break in Florida. They didn’t even have salt for the roads. We tried to leave every day, would get about a mile and there would be cars scattered like pick up sticks on the highway and we’d have to check into another hotel.

Plus, men in cowboy boots with bolo ties and turquoise jewelry on is stupid looking.

And why does every building in the state fly a huge Texas flag. Even gas stations.

It’s just dumb.

Then stay where you are.

That he’s a devoted father, a hard worker, that he truly wants the best for Texas, and he honors he sacrifice he makes with the time away from his family.

Rapey Face? I was really hoping for Rapey Face.

Austin is great, but so are many other places here in Texas. Austin wishes it had the diversity we have here in Houston.

Oh the viewers got plenty of shots of rapey face. I’ll have to get a couple screen grabs.

But there is absolutely no doubt, Beto showed infinitely more class in that final question than Cruz ever could.

What makes Austin great?

Ok, cool. I’ll take your word for it.

Food, night life, music, proximity to hill country, wineries, great university, etc.

But like I said, these things aren’t unique to Austin and I’d argue Houston does many of these things better with even more to offer (e.g. fine arts and museums).