Ridiculous Celebrities and Their Reliably Predictable Political Endorsememts. The Rock Goes biden/harris

Is that the one who keeps saying “I’m the guy who…”??

The difference is on TV Trump had the testicular fortitude to tell people “You Fired” in person.

President Trump on the other hand, not so much, he likes to fire people via Twitter.
.WW, PSHS

As those that make their living from the public arena, now choose to divide their market by entering into politics, I say…let me see who you are and where you stand and I’ll vote in your arena…with my dollars.

As opposed to physically assaulting them?
(I hear way more stories in the media about liberals assaulting conservatives over their views rather than vice-versa)

1 Like

That’s even worse duh.

But what about Jon Voigt, Kid Rock and Scott Baio? Seems like that kind of star power balances things out.

5 Likes

Yep he used be pals with many celebrities along with D&R politicians who he gave campaign donations so it shows how shallow and deranged those former buddies are with their visceral and irrational hate.

You mean like…
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

I highly doubt he knows let alone understand the Constitution. Hell for that matter very few that do.

The problem here is does he even know why the people support Trump.

He did have an exploratory committee called “Run the Rock 2020”

Movie stars and singers and such have a right to state their opinion. Why anyone would be influenced is another matter. I can’t think of any group I would have any less in common with, or would expect to have the same common political interests.
Why would I see the opinion of a super star singer as more important than that of a neighbor?

1 Like

Dwane “the Rock” Johnson in my opinion has nothing to gain with a Harris-Biden win, but he is of course entitled to his opinion. Johnson is a Pac Islander. Harris’ persecution of Pac Islanders in California as a prosecutor along with other minorities is puzzling; as to why these groups are enamored with Harris. I would think those groups would detest the possibility of someone like that close to the presidency.

The Rock seems like a stand up guy. I don’t see how someone like him could possibly vote for Trump.

XFL is doomed to fail anyhow. I don’t know how many bankruptcies it takes for people to learn that nobody wants to watch minor league football.

I think The Rock should have ran.

Vince Mcmahon basically handed it off to Dwayne for nothing. Rock’s production company has been loaded with summer athletic competition/reality. I bet he takes it into a taped production of some sort.

If he runs he’d turn off many of the people that like him. I don’t think he’d want that negative backlash.

Ahh the ol cancel culture…lol

A certain talk show host ridicules celebrities and their endorsements of Dems and how much attention they get in the media.

But when a celebrity gets behind the GOP, then that celebrity gets air time and magically their opinion matters.

1 Like

That’s my opinion as well.