Ridiculous Celebrities and Their Reliably Predictable Political Endorsememts. The Rock Goes biden/harris

Not what I asked you.

Heā€™s just not gonna in my opinion.

You said President.

I just donā€™t think heā€™d be willing to take that hit while heā€™s so popular.

He has zero reason to run, and quite frankly has demonstrated no understanding of any issues facing our country.

At least Trump gave long consideration before 2016 and had long spoken out on a wide range of issues

Governor first, then president.

He very easily could.

Should have just read my reply to your XFL hype weeks ago.

He doesnā€™t need to be governor first.

I think conservatives are just angry and jealous that Hollywood supports democrats. Otherwise, why should they care?

I saw that.

Okay.

You got me now.

Trump wasnā€™t governor first. Johnson has a much better image than Trump did.

Depending on his platform, Iā€™d vote him. He would be a good alternative to the current ā– ā– ā– ā–  show weā€™ve had for the last elections.

I always did like the Rock. Now he joins others like GW Bush, Mitt Romney, Colin Powell, the Liberty Group, and others who see the danger of another Trump term and have put country over party.

Kudos to the Rock.

4 Likes

Weā€™ll see.

Only if he decides to run. I donā€™t know why he would.

I like Duane Johnson.

Sorry he is endorsing Biden.

He may do well in politics one dayā€¦He will need to explain this endorsement. It isnā€™t a wise one.

1 Like

Heā€™s certainly doing his part to rid the country of racism. And then some.

I think heā€™s make a good President as long as he follows the Constitution.

Agreed. We need more good guys in government to replace the bad guys that are in there now. Unfortunately, the best people for the job donā€™t want it.

Yes well, that tends to be understandable when youā€™re talking about people who know how to read charts/graphs/trends and disseminate them versus people who donā€™t and rely on others to relay the information gleaned from those to them.

Clearly it would be far wiser to back the manaical narcissist instead. :roll_eyes: