Rex Tillerson on Trump

How so?

Having a business man with can do attitude is precisely what this country needs. Not more lawyers for president who know how to skirt our laws.

We should mock him for that.

So what he has dyslexia. In fact having dyslexia is a plus IMO. It allows him to see the bigger picture.

He probably is dyslexic, it’s highly co-morbid with ADHD.

I’m ADD, primarily inattentive. It’s not hard to spot ADHD in people.

He can’t focus on documents for any length of time if he doesn’t find it interesting. That’s fairly typical, as well as being unable to stay on topic and having problems sleeping.

Trump would seriously benefit from some ritalin.

1 Like

Nope just need business man who know how to skirt the law

1 Like

:joy: :joy: You’re kidding right. You look at Trump and that’s what you see? Sad

At this point, I’d settle for someone who could read a security briefing and understand what they just read

You might have something here.

 Appears bright, highly intelligent, and articulate but unable to read, write, or spell at grade level.
 Labelled lazy, dumb, careless, immature, “not trying hard enough,” or “behavior problem.”
 Feels dumb; has poor self-esteem; hides or covers up weaknesses with ingenious compensatory strategies; easily frustrated and emotional about school reading or testing.
 Reads and rereads with little comprehension.
 Spells phonetically and inconsistently.
 Poor memory for sequences, facts and information that has not been experienced.
 Mistakes and symptoms increase dramatically with confusion, time pressure, emotional stress, or poor health.

The snobs are out in full force today.

I would settle for someone who doesn’t tear up official documents like a toddler

1 Like

Tell you all what…I’ll take having dyslexia any day then having TDS…or being a snob.

But again that’s just me.

I’m mildly dyslexic as well. Thank ■■■■ for the edit function :grin:.

That isn’t the problem with Trump that garners criticism, imo.

He’s got a pretty out of control case of ADHD.

Expecting Presidents to read documents isn’t being snobbish, Conan.

It’s part of the job.

Maybe you should read this thread. :wink:

I see two posts about dyslexia.

It has not been a major point of criticism of this Presidency.

It’s not that he can’t read briefings, Conan. He doesn’t want to.

I was talking about snobs.

Yeah, that’s my beef. He can have someone read it to him for all I care. But he needs to take the time to understand what’s going on in the world

Definition of a snob?

Give me something interesting and I can read it for 12 hours. Give me something I don’t find interesting and I can’t read it for 12 minutes without meds.

I have to manage that as best I can.

Trump is this way. He never wanted to be President, he just wanted what he thought being a President would be. Parades, accolades, rallies.

The boring ■■■■ every previous President has done isn’t in his wheelhouse. He has no interest in any of it, and thus no capability.

3 Likes

That would require Trump admitting to someone he has the condition. He would never admit to that kind of weakness.