Revealed: Trump Officials Trying to Rig Elections for Whites

Its not an “issue”.

It’s an unconstitutional and openly racist attempt to disenfranchise non-whites.

Hell, they admitted it. That’s the point of this thread.

Again, in some circles around me that’s not a bad thing.

Why do libs hate Americans so much?

Why do you park in a driveway but drive on a parkway?

8 Likes

Good thing district have nothing to do with the number of citizen but the population.

Because that is what the Constitution says

Ok Gallagher.

This evidence will not matter in the least.

This supreme court is immune to evidence. As long as the government comes up with some ■■■■■■■■ reason, the conservatives on the court will accept it at face value, regardless what the true and obvious intent is.

All they care about is having a legal reason to do abhorrent things.

That’s the one that gives them the most…pleasure.

Again…

Remember on the old board when I explained exactly, specifically what these people are like, because I live among them, and I was told by a bunch of posters that I was a liar and that I must live in some backwoods island.

I guess they feel stupid about now.

6 Likes

To be fair, his head coach never backs down. Why should he?

TBF, Trump getting elected gave a lot these people the green light to come out of the shadows and show everyone who they really are like the “nice guy” who winds up alone with the girl. Turns out they’re not so nice.

No kidding Sherlock.:rofl:

So…foreign nationals in the country illegally should have the right to political representation?

Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic - rinse repeat welcome down the unending rabbit hole of identity politics.

1 Like

That’s a good question…ahhh… but alas…the drafters of the Constitution already decided this. Are you aware?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

That’s funny!

The issue before SCOTUS is not normative. They will not, and should not, decide that question.

1 Like

Yes. So you think politics should have something to do with “our citizens” vs say tourists or foreigners who are in the country illegally? I agree.

Then amend the constitution. Until then, the entire population is counted in the census, regardless of immigration status.

1 Like