Revealed: Trump Officials Trying to Rig Elections for Whites

Yeah the census has never had anything to do with citizenship. It’s all about population.

3/5 and all that

1 Like

you do that anyway. lol

What? Use facts to prove your point? I would hope so!

lol there are no facts here. only a writers seething hate of trump making things up

As soon as the rest of America wakes up and stops telling the people who keep shouting about it to sit down, shut up, and suck it up.

What was made up?

Bam! Fake news!

Seriously, you’re twisting reality to fit your own wishes.

1 Like

the fact that it is a racist plot

umkay!

Many of these people were raised in the forties, fifties and sixties. They don’t want change.

I would argue, though, that some want to go back to before The War of Northern Aggression.

I guess mueller landed with a thud, so now we’re back to trump’s a white supremacist.

I see a pattern emerging.

I see you have no interest in fixing the illegal immigration issue.

Why would we want incorrect census data? Why would we want to make plans, crest budgets, draw voting maps based on incorrect data?

Hint: Many non-citizens are legal immigrants!

It’s interesting that no one has even tried to defend this, just desperately tried to troll and change the subject.

Why would we want to base political maps on people who aren’t allowed to vote? Why should said people influence policy.

Fix illegal immigration and it wouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

Psst: because that’s what the constitution demands. Plus, many non-citizens are legal immigrants.

Because there’s this document that you might have heard of in Elementary school - it’s called the Constitution - and it has some things to say about how representation should be calculated.

Some people are so clueless that they think all non-citizens are undocumented.

Because these people actually exist.