Republicans will be hunted

Think I’ll come out of retirement to manufacture cheap knockoff MAGA hats to sell to Biden … I could make a fortune. :wink:

As incited by the POTUS …

4 Likes

You are right. Preemptive strike would be more like it. He killed the young man out of fear that he might kill him because, he said, he (the victim) belonged to a “Republican extremist group.” … a fear instilled in him by Biden.

6 Likes

Psychotic violent leftists? The hell you say! :rofl:

2 Likes

What’s different?

2 Likes

A key difference is that the alleged murder in this case is out on bail of only $50,000 instead being held for many months without bail.

Hunting MAGA Republicans is like hunting groundhogs. The season is open throughout the year; no license required.

7 Likes

I would ask how the left would respond if the situation was reversed…

But we already know the answer…

The same libs who were ready to tear the Covington Catholic kids to shreds, falsely…who were happy to believe Jussie Smolette’s lies…

If they could reverse this situation and the guy who ran the kid down and said it was because of his political beliefs 3 weeks after a stupid moronic disgusting speech labeling half the country (the half that shares the victims alleged political beliefs) as the single greatest threat to our democracy…

The leftists making jokes about an 18 year old being run down and left to die in the street, who would just as soon ignore the story would be howling … “that speech inspired the murder” … “ the hateful words are violence” … “the example being set by this president is not worthy of this country!”

My disgust for the left grows every day.

7 Likes

I’m at the point that a few weeks ago I apparently coined a phrase several folks now say they’re using, and one made his tag line on another forum: “Never suspect dishonest men of making honest mistakes.”

Part of why I could say that is that it seems like we are past the point where we could have literal angels, an angelic host, carrying a sign reaching all across the sky from east to west backing us up in every detail and it would not be considered proof of anything by many on the Left even though they saw it. That any sort of evidences that can actually be given will not be accepted as evidence of any sort at all.

2 Likes

It’s already happened in reverse…

Fewer witnesses. Better video.

Otherwise identical.

As reported by KFOX14/CBS4, the affidavit states there were visible indications that the occupants supported President Joe Biden and flew a Biden “flag and [had] a doll of [Donald] Trump hanging.”

Remember when people were prosecuted for hanging an effigy of Obama and the Secret Service visited the home of a home with a hanging Obama doll in a Halloween display?

1 Like

I see he got out immediately on a low bail also…Oh wait…

1 Like

2.5 million, 50k, same thing really.

3 Likes

50k here…2.5 million there… what’s a couple million between friends!

2 Likes

But wait…Ryan said kill and confront the movement. So he was obviously speaking in abstract.

I thought we decided when Gabby Giffords got shot that everyone ought to have known Sarah Palin’s crosshairs were abstract and that abstract imagery and wording can’t be construed as causal to violent events.

Are Trump supporters now backtracking on that?

Crickets on one non stop coverage on the other.

3 Likes

That bull ■■■■ wasn’t even a good try.

2 Likes

My God in Heaven, the web site with the “Target” image was two years old when the B.S. started about it and here you are, years later still trying to make a case for some sore of nefarious intentions.

My God, you people are desperate.

1 Like

Whoosh!

Right over your head.

Whoosh!

Right over your head.