Republicans will be hunted

I’m firmly against hunting down and murdering republicans, even if Biden is paying for each MAGA hat turned in.

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for my letters of marque.

2 Likes

Ooh. Nice touch.

1 Like

100%.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to wear your privateer costume. But I seem to remember from historic references that privateers were usually summarily executed, if captured by those they preyed upon. But it is all a big chuckle until people start dying.

1 Like

They have started dying, and the response is already to make it a joke.
When the murder by car occurred in Charlottesville, I don’t recall anyone making a joke about killing Democrats.

2 Likes

It’s really not.

1 Like

People are making it a joke!

The op is a joke, more jokes followed.

2 Likes

Some drunken fool got into an argument and killed someone else. Happens all the time.

What is worth a chuckle is the thought that Biden is trying to institute a fascist regime change, and will start hunting down republicans.

1 Like

No one is joking…are your fee fees hurt?

1 Like

On the plus side, it appears that some of you ©️ may be on the verge of finally admitting that people can be influenced by words.

1 Like

For a bounty no less.

How could this not be treated as the joke that it is?

The pen has always been mightier than the sword, as one pen can mobilize 1,000 swords. But disingenuous assertions, demagoguery and denial are the common fair of the leftist.

Yeah…all over the place.

Of course it’s the same. That kid was murdered because the killer saw him as an extremist Republican. A threat to our democracy. A semi fascist.

2 Likes

Typical turn of events.

Possible. The killer and the mom of the kid killed also knew each other, so there could be more to the story.

But at the end of the day, a drunk man got into a fight, and then killed the other person. It happens.

For self professed political reasons. It happens.

3 Likes

Over games of pool, cards, money, women, and in this case, politics. The idea that this was a political hit job is laughable.

Only if they use a sub-sonic round. :wink: