Republicans against Trump

is this while he sniffs the kids playing in his leg hair?

Yes. With 5% of Republicans anti Trump, can still be several that are against him. Great majority still for him though.

Philly Guy

Why should they care about that if Trump was not popular among most Republicans? The fact is for the Republican politicians who came out against Trump, their popularity dropped so bad among Republican voters they either chose not to run again or got voted out.

Perfectly, fine for you to not like Trump, but that is small minority among Republicans.

Philly Guy

1 Like

Nope. Iā€™m not the type of sheeple to limit myself to two choices. Iā€™m an independent, which leaves me free to vote for actual conservatives - even though they have to operate outside of the 2 party system now if they are to retain their conservative values.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1184569930517270528?s=20

:+1: :+1: :+1: :grin:

ā€œClassyā€ personal attack. :roll_eyes:

:joy: but but trump. The best liberals got

He has to beat Trump in November before that becomes an issue.

Believe whatever you want, feed that TDS! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Poll talking to 1033 people. I donā€™t believe t.

Talk to 10,000 at least!

1 Like

A thousand person poll can be much more accurate than a ten thousand person poll. At that level, it has more to do with the sampling methodology used, not an increase in numbers.

1 Like

You can do your own informal survey. Ask some people in your circle that you know are Republicans. How many of them are anti Trump?

Philly Guy

I have a small circle.

They are all Trump supporters.

I donā€™t argue with them about it, but I do know that they have certain characteristics that people here demonstrate as well.

They believe Trump implicitly. They donā€™t read or watch any news - itā€™s all fake.

Only one listens to Limbaugh or other radio hosts.

But Iā€™m talking 10 people. Not any more representative than 1033 people called on a landline - meaning a probably age group of 60 through 80.

Iā€™d be interested in an age breakdown of Republicans who take these surveys.

And as an aside, has anyone ever taken a poll? They ask certain questions, and itā€™s that questions youā€™re supposed to answer. Those can be skewed to give answers the questioners wantā€¦ although thatā€™s more prevalent in polls via computerā€¦

Pew has some interesting statistics, but they donā€™t say how many people answered their polls, so it may well be weā€™re talking about 1033 people again.

Do ā€œcivilized, educated, circumspect person[s]ā€ fondle strangers in public like Joe does?

I wasnā€™t the one claiming someone is ā€œcivilised, educated and circumspectā€.

You are so misinformed.

Just admit you are a lib. Youā€™ll be far happier.

Apparently all his friends are idiots and he is projecting them onto other Trump supporters.

1. Iā€™ve been asking questions here for more than five years. Iā€™m pretty well informed about what the different users of this forum believe and how they find or ignore the information that fulfills their confirmation basis. This info seeking is why Iā€™m here in the first place.

2. I am not a lib, and Iā€™m quite happy.

But Iā€™m curious. Why would I be ā€œfar happierā€ to admit I was a lib if I was pretending I wasnā€™t?

Thatā€™s like you saying that I should admit Iā€™m a Christian because Iā€™m interested in religion, and would be ā€œfar happierā€ for doing so.

It doesnā€™t compute.

Iā€™m saying that will be the case for most other Republicans: even if they are anti-Trump almost all the Republicans they know will be pro-Trump. That is what the surveys are reflecting.

Philly Guy