Republican wins in district that's 85% Hispanic

How are you doing them?

On my phone I simply put my finger over the beginning of the sentence or paragraph I want to quote and then push down and go to where I want to stop. Then hit “Quote”

I want to edit that last one that screwed up to see if I can fix it. Cool?

That is fine.

Test.

Remember I was mocked and laugh at when I said party realignment was needed before Trump. :wink:

Since the forum doesn’t go back 5 or 6 years all I have it this. little trip down memory lane.

I wish I had access to old forum, my realignment thread. Same libs calling me crazy with wild imagination today said the same ■■■■ back then. :rofl:

1 Like

This is the same way I quote but I usually get a broken string when I quote beyond 2 levels.

Oh and Victor Hanson was anti-Trump when Trump announced, that and against trying to go after the working class. He’s another Johnny come lately.

2 Likes

You see that little left hook arrow at the bottom right of my posts? Try using that.

Historically speaking realignment is inevitable. But conservatives deny realignment at every turn to include realignment where conservatives left the democrats to go republicans.

Now you will us believe that you can spot realignment even while denying it started occurring 80ish years ago

Why is Hispanic folk voting Republican surprising? Here is a list of the most conservative districts in Massachusetts:

#6 is my county seat & I’m in and out on a regular basis. Here are the population demographics:

It’s a little different than Texas as many of the Hispanic population is not from Mexico, but Puerto Rico & the Dominican Republic and many of them have African heritage, but you won’t go through there & see as much support for liberal causes that is shown in wealthy white majority areas.

Here is a percentage of Hispanic voters choosing Republicans:

Sorry…but what are you mumbling on about. I actually at the time said where and when and even how that realignment was going to happen. This was before Trump announcement. In fact when I first mention it that time was right was when Romney was running. Certain poster to this forum called me crazy…and was left shell shocked 4 year later when Trump won precisely for reason I’ve said back then.

So want to explain why Hispanics are turning their back on you?

You don’t believe in party realignment when it doesn’t benefit your team.

Are they?

How can you believe on one hand…

“democrats are importing Hispanic voters who vote for them”

And also believe AT THE SAME TIME

“Hispanic voters are leaving democrats”

And you don’t believe in Representative goverment. So your point is?

Yes I believe that is what democrats are attempting to do.

But at the same time you are saying Hispanics are leaving the democrat party…

Which is it

Yes.

Figure it out. Not all minorities think they’re victims.

1 Like

Both.

Latinos are not the block the black nation is.

2 Likes

So democrats are import Hispanics… that vote democrat… which is the reason why republicans are afraid of the demographic AND AT THE SAME TIME Hispanics are majority voting Republican and Democrats should be worried?

Huh?

Don’t confuse me with republicans.

Republicans shouldn’t fear Latinos.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guess it depends on your definition of fear