Finally, Who is the anomaly?

Even the French would be embarrassed at such a surrender.

:rofl: Have a nice day.

There’s a wink there, you angry bro?

Calling his work “idiotic” is not a point.

I have read his stuff on and off since the Henry Louis Gates kerfuffle.

I find in some aspects his work on certain issues to be simply dismissive because from his perspective he just cannot see it. He has a blindness in some areas which leads him to say idiotic things.

Like using the word maenadism when it comes to women and sexual assault is incredibly incredibly stupid.

Idiotic even.

That’s an idiotic post.

I disagree. If what I said in the past come true…Trump is setting us up for real Constitutional goverment that will advance our cause…and maybe just maybe place United States in a mini renaissance period that will propel us deep into 21st century.

What Trump has shown repugs is how to fight this leftist movement, not only fight em but beat em at their own game. Remember Trump has been a democrat all his life, he knows how they operate. Democrats came to him with their hands out.

During his campaign he said I will fight for those that have been forgotten, or didn’t have a voice.

If you said 6 years ago that a democrat will come along and said I will fight for you…I would have laugh. And then Trump came along.

Let the realignment begin.

You are welcome to your opinion.

But to me it looks like he wanted to use the word “hysterical” but then decided to inject with an worse term when describing anger over sexual assault and women.

It is incredibly dismissive to compare those women with the mythologized figures of wild women.

It is trolling using the smart words.

Thanks. It’s going great. Enjoy your fragments.

McConnell in the Kavanaugh hearings. Unintended consequences.

Good post.

As are you. I respect expertise.

Always do.

Surely, everyone knows that, although surely nobody knows why.

Glad it satisfies you at least.

You respect certain expertise.

I am reading the article a little deeper.

it is actually quite lazy. The same tropes you see all the time. Stagnant economy, Deep State, Leftists in disarray, Kooky Celebrities, and on and on and on and on.

He is good at military history… but I guess writing lazy think pieces with big words pays the bills.

Maybe he’s not the problem?

When you said most you mean libs?

That was pretty much what I got out of it, too. The thinking was lazy. I like articles that are written better as well.

If you bring peanuts to the zoo, all of the animals love you.

1 Like

Love this part…Real Collusion…

“Indeed, dozens of the careerists and progressive appointees at the Washington FBI, DOJ, CIA, and National Security Council took all sorts of risks to insure a Clinton blowout. They variously sought to warp the FISA court, subvert the Trump campaign, collude with Fusion GPS and its Russian sources, and weaponize the FBI to ensure the Clinton victory — on the premise that their unethical and often illegal behavior would soon be rewarded by the Clintons, who for decades had proven far less ethical than 2016’s miscreant minions.”

There are plenty of intelligent conservatives around here. I don’t know why you seem to think that there aren’t.

Just like they weaponized the IRS, and got away with it…

Just to respond to the headline, both Trump and Obama were reaction to the establishments failures.