Finally, Who is the anomaly?

Love this part…Real Collusion…

“Indeed, dozens of the careerists and progressive appointees at the Washington FBI, DOJ, CIA, and National Security Council took all sorts of risks to insure a Clinton blowout. They variously sought to warp the FISA court, subvert the Trump campaign, collude with Fusion GPS and its Russian sources, and weaponize the FBI to ensure the Clinton victory — on the premise that their unethical and often illegal behavior would soon be rewarded by the Clintons, who for decades had proven far less ethical than 2016’s miscreant minions.”

There are plenty of intelligent conservatives around here. I don’t know why you seem to think that there aren’t.

Just like they weaponized the IRS, and got away with it…

Just to respond to the headline, both Trump and Obama were reaction to the establishments failures.

No, I respect it all.

I don’t care for “deep state”, it’s just bureaucracy.

Even though this has been shown to be not true several times it still comes up.

Why is that?

Because it’s true, it’s true, it’s true!

Because it’s true… They covered it up. Why can’t you remember the lost e-mails and that 500 rep orgs were held up until after the election and only about 10 lib orgs…

No it hasn’t.

Yes it has. There is no evidence that the IRS specifically targeted conservative groups.

What is it about you guys and absorbing new information?

And so it goes.

Evidence is irrelevant. They did it. SHAME!

Super Stupid.

Never go full Super Stupid.

NPR is a wing of the dems, certainly a wing of the Obama admin at the time.

“that 500 rep orgs were held up until after the election and only about 10 lib orgs”… Say it!

1 Like

Thank you.

That one is literally never going to die.

I mean, if they can warp “fundamentally transform America” and “You didn’t build that” into what they did, they are masters at ignoring any details that might pop the balloon they’re living in.

You could strap some of these folks to a lie detector and ask them if they really believe what they think about those statements, and they would pass with flying colors.

When dishonesty is a step up, we’re better off just sitting back and enjoying the show.

So our goverment is in a habit of paying out millions of dollar for nothing?

Or was it to hush up any wrong doings?

Yep… especially when the claim is made the NPR is a wing of the Democrats while reporting on the findings of the Inspector General.

That whole non issue spun off into multiple congressional investigations that went on for years.

Crazy.

Uh, yes, our government is in the habit of paying out millions of dollars for nothing, on a regular basis.

I doubt that you can find more than a half-dozen people in your state who would disagree.

I agree that it is not sane, but I also don’t think they’re lying.