Republican Voter Supression Efforts

This right here is a no brainier issue based on race. Since it is statistically more likely a black person would have a name that is the same as another black person. (Because most black sur-names are slave names that are not as varied as Euro names most whites have) And add in fact that blacks vote >90% Dem if knock them off roles it is more likely they are a dem.

• The 2000 U.S. Census counted 163,036 people with the surname Washington - 90 per cent of them were African-American,

GOP making damn sure November 4th 2008 never happens again. LOL!
God is watching…

Ho hum… another thread by libs who think minorities are too stupid or too lazy to go through the process to vote.

What’s new.

So libs think black people are so dull, they name all their kids the same name.

God watched in November 2016 too.

i wonder what happens when enough people decide that due to voter supression the government is illegitimate.

and stops obeying laws about things like paying taxes, registering vehicles etc…

after all the police cant arrest everyone and with the rise of cryptocurrencies hiding money is getting easier in a hurry

Nope, people like you who approve of voter suppression hate democracy.

Good

Good reply. Since we seem to be in agreement that there is corruption in both parties. We may want to think twice before electing anybody who wants to give Washington more authority over the people. Yes?

It would nice, if dems ran on issues…More BS to hide they have no solutions for anything. Look at California. Shrinking middle class, and poverty. Lots of super rich and super poor. This why is dems have to take small issues and pretend they are large problems. Pretending is all they have with the help of the media…

It’s been well established he doesn’t read linked articles.

Articles showing only a few people may have a problem and pretending it’s a massive problem many have is dishonest. It’s not like Trump used the IRS to hold up 500 rep orgs for this election.

People no longer buy this stuff. It’s why dem are losing. Try some real solution for Americans.

As citizens they still have the right to vote regardless of their ignorance.

I read as much as I need. What percent of dems votes do you claim are being suppressed. ( Won’t get an answer, and we all know why, lol!)

Why do dems try to undermine our faith in democracy?

Nice deflection…as is typical.

You still haven’t denied not reading linked articles.

No kidding? Who has said otherwise?

My opinion is this, if you are an ignoramus when it comes to politics, because the summation of your knowledge of politics and government comes from glancing at newspaper and magazine headlines, or from the comments you heard in a politician’s campaign ads… do us all a big favor - stay home on election day., don’t vote

Do you disagree with me? If so, why?

Could you imagine the total and complete meltdown by the dems, if Trump’s IRS dared to do to liberal progressive groups, what Obama’s did to TEA party groups?

I have mixed feelings.

I would rather the citizenry become educated on political and philosophical matters so that they can vote with confidence.

But ultimately I just wish more people participated, educated or not. We have a terrible participation rate by first world standards.

That would never happen. Just because they have a conservative president does not mean that liberal members of the IRS will turn conservative. The IRS would still be happy to target conservatives if they thought they could get away with it.

We aren’t the ones suppressing votes, you guys are.

Dems trying to undermine our faith in democracy? :rofl:

Remember, you guys have only won the popular vote once in the last FIVE presidential elections.