Republican senator reveals she was raped while in the military

In her statement, McSally said that she didn’t report her rape at the time, because like other women “AND MEN” she didn’t trust the military to do the right thing.

So you just made that up.

It’s not a justification. It is a statement of fact.

Not at all. It’s a huge problem. It’s bigger problem because 1. Nobody talks about it. 2. You can’t limit access.

Define the factual difference then Socrates.

She was right about the reaction.

You guys aren’t discussing it.

Well Mediocrities, have you served? Are you familiar with the terms WAC and WAVE?

So back to justifying rape in the military?

Not at all. There is no justification for rape. Are you going to answer the questions so we know where to start with your lessons?

I don’t know where to start with your incoherent string of posts; you start by expressing concerns with mixing genders in the military, then ramble about how male rape is worse (how that supports not mixing… only you know), and then ultimately just say “it’s different”.

When pressed on what that means, you fall into the “you would have to have been there!” defense…

So please tell me, why are you justifying rape in the military?

I’m choosing to believe him when he says 1. more frequency 2. less coverage. That’s all I meant by he is correct. If he meant that male rape is worse than female rape than I disagree, but I doubt that’s what he meant.

Can you point out where he was justifying rape in the military…I guess I must have missed it.

Thanks in advance.

See below:

There is no “difference” between the military and the rest society beyond those who want to justify the actions of one or the other.

Why are military men raping each other?

You lost me…I’m not seeing it.

I think you owe Sneaky a apology IMO.

Nope. Not until he explains the “differences” and stops hiding behind his service.

You can tell me why rape in the military is “different”, if you like

Because men are less likely talk about it.

It’s like pulling teeth with you guys… how does that have any relevance to mixing genders?

I would like proof that male rape in the military is “more frequent”.

Or maybe he means it is more egregious.

So…women who are raped blab about it to everyone?