Republican senator reveals she was raped while in the military

It’s bad idea where male testosterone runs high, it’s not just the military either.

But at no time Sneak was justifying rape. You used that as excuse in attempt to shut him down from discussing this subject.

Are you going to apologize?

How are women responsible for rapey men?

Are you really implying that there are physiological differences with men in the military?

Or is this just a classic “boys will be boys” justification of rape?

And how does that relate to “Because men are less likely talk about it.”, which is what I responded to? You are as incoherent as Sneaky on this, please focus!

Yes there is a difference. Why does that scare you?

Again it’s not just the military.

Please go on, where else does “testosterone run high”?

Someone lead a sheltered life…

Sure I have. Now please tell me more about these testosterone no-go zones for women? Do you have a list handy?

Or more vague assertions?

Lets put it this way, women that can survive those condition would hit you with her hammer so to speak…and men would all applaud her.

I’ll leave you with that to ponder.

Fascinating.

I didn’t say male rape was “worse”, I said it’s the bigger problem. Are you going to answer the questions so we know where to begin your lesson?

I served 10 years in the navy and not one time i felt the need to rape… Those people are sick and need to be in jail

2 Likes

For the same reason they rape women - dominance.

In what world is a “bigger problem”, not worse? Are we even still speaking English here?

Stay in the protected bubble…

Thanks, your contributions to this thread have been remarkable. Have a nice day.

Makes their testosterone high apparently?

“Worse” is a subjective estimation of quality.

“Bigger” is a measurement of scope.

They aren’t. Society is.

And “worse” can also be a measure of relative quantity. There is YOUR first lesson for today :wink:

And just how is it the bigger problem?