Republican discussed violent attacks and surveillance with rightwingers

Whom are you quoting?

Sounds like baby boomers

Why can’t most trump loyalists ever condemn these white nationalists? Can a trump supporter answer this question?

1 Like

Sure.
And from a source you will trust.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics/maxine-waters-trump-officials/index.htmlhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics/maxine-waters-trump-officials/index.html

the voices

Oh please. What do you think the term “The Resistance” comes from?
Antifas = anti fascists

In other words you made the quote up. More of that conservative love of victimization.

The term “The Resistance” comes from Star Wars, of course. Just in case you were uncertain, "Star Wars is fictional.

In other words, I didn’t even make the statement, so how did I make it up?
Try following the flow of the posts.

Never heard of Le Resistance, eh?

He would say we need more guns!

He said it right there in the Bible.

That was right after he invited the money changers to buy condos in the temple, right?

Precisely.

Dang Philistine money launderers!

Unless the Revolution starts.

And yet I manage.

■■■■■■■■■ that’s the crap your “Nazi punchers” play. First it’s all self-righteous indigmation over voilence, then when it’s pointed out that they have no issue promoting their own brand of violence they try and regain the moral highground by claiming “who wouldn’t fight against nazis”…after years of they themselves painting any group in their opposition as a white supremacist, racist or nazi group. It’s thr same game everytime.

The peices of ■■■■ that use such arguments as an excuse for supporting their own brand of violence and the mindless ■■■■■ who agree with it.

Yeah, revolution…a bunch of emotionally stunted kids running around with sticks screaming about the emotional wounds the bad orange man left them with and how everyone who opposes them is a nazi. It would be a fun thing to watch.

Seems like they aggravated you a bit, your spelling went out on you for a minute, you ok?

Tea and a binky?

And no, I didn’t make up the quote.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: